HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

No argument here,
I also just picked back up on the raw denim wave lil over a year ago but I have never been a fan of the Balmain/moto Jean/amiri rapper denim wave
Most of those jeans aren’t made of anything special/no special hardware materials etc, made anywhere special are not “timeless garments” and with those kind of price tags it’s always been an easy pass
Feel u

You ain't the only person in NYC.:rolleyes Again, this only rings true for internet hype beasts chasing a trend. People who are fashionable aren't necessarily wearing a specific type of "fit" or brand. You saying "skinnies are out" and then claiming only scammers and Brooklyn cats are wearing skinnies just sounds crazy. Most fashionable people in NYC are playing with different fits, aesthetics etc. A IG hype beast can easily be pointed out. Those aren't the fashionable ones.

No ones wearing skinnies fam. :lol: We arent talking IG hypebeast so idk why thats being brought up. No im not the only one in NYC but I have eyes man. :lol:

If youre honestly confused as to why I said skinnies are out but scammers are wearing them then just sit this one out fam.

The Atlanta Dboys/Scammers sold all their True Religions and graduated to Amiri.

Rappers are moving towards Gallery dept/Chrome Hearts/Kapital flare jeans look.

Fun Fact** Rocko was wearing CH in 2008

No ones wearing skinnies fam. :lol: We arent talking IG hypebeast so idk why thats being brought up. No im not the only one in NYC but I have eyes man. :lol:

If youre honestly confused as to why I said skinnies are out but scammers are wearing them then just sit this one out fam.
We're talking about fashion. Fashion encompasses varying groups of people which is why I brought up IG hypebeasts, just like how you couldn't wait to take the usual racist in tone shot with your "hood dudes, scammers and rappers line." You're talking as if man like Ougi, Lenny Kravitz etc cant dress cause they're not wearing dunks, regular fit jeans, and a hoodie with a cross body bag. **** sounds crazy. If you're really all over NYC like you claim, then you would be seeing people with their own unique styles who aren't wearing "whats in", but are still fashionable. That would also be the case for if you've ever been to Europe or anywhere across the globe.

Last edited:
Skinnies havent been in for a minute. People have moved on to looser cuts. Skinny Amiris for hood dudes and BK scammers. :lol:
Feel why u would say this lol.. but I do still like some of these jeans.. I’m not saying they are wack because they aren’t . But I do feel u when it comes to the people that’s wearing them lol

We're talking about fashion. Fashion encompasses varying groups of people which is why I brought up IG hypebeasts, just like how you couldn't wait to take the usual racist in tone shot with your "hood dudes, scammers and rappers line." You're talking as if man like Ougi, Lenny Kravitz etc cant dress cause they're not wearing dunks, regular fit jeans, and a hoodie with a cross body bag. **** sounds crazy. If you're really all over NYC like you claim, then you would be seeing people with their own unique styles who aren't wearing "whats in", but are still fashionable. That would also be the case for if you've ever been to Europe or anywhere across the globe.
Omg thank you for this post!!! This is so damn true! I really didn’t want to take it there and go back and 4th but u made so many good different points.. especially with skinny jeans. He talking bout following a trend. And saying skinnies are out because scammers wearing and hood dudes wearing it lol.. but people wear different style jeans to make up different looks ..

U make no sense at all bro .

Im not talking about regular people. Most regular everyday people dont care about fashion, they just want to look presentable and wear clothes that fit. Im in NYC, theres more people that care about fashion than maybe another big city, and no one wears skinnies cept those who wanna dress like Fab or Dababy.
Smh u just say anything that comes to your head.

Cause hood dudes and scammers are only one race right? Ive dealt with all hood dudes and scammers of all races in Barneys, believe me. :lol:

Again, sit this one out.

1611416381110.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom