HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Sounding like a typical racist. Claims rappers dress bad, yet posts Travis Scott inspired fits.Stop talking out your ***.
To be fair 99% of rappers dress bad. What the hell is a Travis Scott inspired fit?
Dude wears a flannel, t shirt , cargos dunks and Sb’s or1’s.

I cant stand how Travis is getting elevated as this fashion dude like hes supposed to have next after Kanye. Ye as much as he is cancelled now is in a different level his influence is unmatched.

Asap nast, Frank Ocean, Harry Styles , John Mayer. Pharell are probably the only ones doing it. Rocky seems to be trolling with his fits now.

To be fair 99% of rappers dress bad. What the hell is a Travis Scott inspired fit?
Dude wears a flannel, t shirt , cargos dunks and Sb’s or1’s.

I cant stand how Travis is getting elevated as this fashion dude like hes supposed to have next after Kanye. Ye as much as he is cancelled now is in a different level his influence is unmatched.

Asap nast, Frank Ocean, Harry Styles , John Mayer. Pharell are probably the only ones doing it. Rocky seems to be trolling with his fits now.
What’s crazy its guys catching feelings over clothes.
You like it , I dont.We share why its trash or its fire than keep it moving.
I'm not big on Travis fits, but he was one of the few people rocking dunks and sb's before the last 1 year+ All of a sudden its the IT thing. You cannot deny that he has influence. As for your mans, he makes the usual questionable racist in tone posts everywhere he goes. If ain't in here, its in another thread. He's in here talking as if he's the gatekeeper to fashion. Its not him saying he doesn't like said item, its him making definitive statements and talking as if he decides what's in vs whats not and who can dress vs who cannot. If this is who you want to defend, be my guest.

I'm not big on Travis fits, but he was one of the few people rocking dunks and sb's before the last 1 year+ All of a sudden its the IT thing. You cannot deny that he has influence. As for your mans, he makes the usual questionable racist in tone posts everywhere he goes. If ain't in here, its in another thread. He's in here talking as if he's the gatekeeper to fashion. Its not him saying he doesn't like said item, its him making definitive statements and talking as if he decides what's in vs whats not and who can dress vs who cannot. If this is who you want to defend, be my guest.
I cant deny he has influence he got probably 1 good nike shoe the 1’s and everything has crazy prices.
I can see you with the dunks but 1’s never left anybody’s rotation.

I picked these up Tuesday. Still happy buying Amiri, I think the issue is it’s not low key anymore. So people don’t like it like they used to when MX1s were made in a back alley somewhere, and quality didn’t matter cause it was niche and (underground). These are actually made in Italy unlike the skel tops though. Debating if I want the black pair also.

96D0377D-8938-4C90-8E89-1A017E30F67B.jpeg

8D175F68-0EFF-4F5D-A936-E0DA5A85DBC9.jpeg

TBH designer jeans are a scam as a whole.

No wash would look as nice as well worn vintage pair. Quality can be good but no where near the legit denim brands like the ones from Japan.
So, there’s a couple of layers to this:
1. Any high fashion house worth their salt is buying their raw denim from those same traditional factories in japan and italy; with that in mind, their prices can only be strictly higher than pants made by “raw denim” brands since they’re essentially buying the same materials and constructed with similar craftsmanship, plus all the fees associated with funding marketing and haute couture
2. I agree with the sentiment that truly worn denim will always be more beautiful than an artificial fade, but that process can literally take years, especially if you don’t wear the same pair of pants daily. Considering the earlier tailoring discussion in this thread, the fact that you have to personally process the denim in order to achieve a specific aesthetic probably doesn’t sit well with people trying buy something that’s “ready to wear”, even more so for people who have a tendency to buy new jeans before their old ones break down...thanks consumerism...most people wouldn’t even consider patching a crotch or knee blowout, which usually happens far before a pair of jeans needs to be disposed of

You’re the one putting me on this high horse. I have I NEVER used my “influence” to prop myself up. I rarely mention my gram in fact, only post fits here and there and answer questions when people are curious. Maybe its my tone or wording you dont like but thats on you not me.

All this cause I said skinny jeans aint in. And I wasnt the even the only one who said it. :lol:

You’re the one putting me on this high horse. I have I NEVER used my “influence” to prop myself up. I rarely mention my gram in fact, only post fits here and there and answer questions when people are curious. Maybe its my tone or wording you dont like but thats on you not me.

All this cause I said skinny jeans aint in. And I wasnt the even the only one who said it. :lol:
I don't know what you're talking about. I never mentioned anything regarding your gram. I said IG hypebeasts. A number of eople in here have pointed out how pretentious you sound. Then you constantly take shots at black people,, not just in here, but also in other threads. Go do some soul searching.

I don't know what you're talking about. I never mentioned anything regarding your gram. I said IG hypebeasts. A number of eople in here have pointed out how pretentious you sound. Then you constantly take shots at black people,, not just in here, but also in other threads. Go do some soul searching.

Were talking about SKINNY JEANS and this is where youre going with this now? Cause I said only rappers and hood dudes wear Amiri’s im taking shots. Dear lord.

Were talking about SKINNY JEANS and this is where youre going with this now? Cause I said only rappers and hood dudes wear Amiri’s im taking shots. Dear lord.
There's a reason why people all over the forum call you an idiot etc. Keep your racist comments to yourself. You look like you're the type who won't acknowledge someone if they ain't rocking what YOU think is in. Humble yourself. Haughtiness comes before a swift fall.

I picked these up Tuesday. Still happy buying Amiri, I think the issue is it’s not low key anymore. So people don’t like it like they used to when MX1s were made in a back alley somewhere, and quality didn’t matter cause it was niche and (underground). These are actually made in Italy unlike the skel tops though. Debating if I want the black pair also.

96D0377D-8938-4C90-8E89-1A017E30F67B.jpeg

8D175F68-0EFF-4F5D-A936-E0DA5A85DBC9.jpeg

These tough, leather ones are eh too basic. Amiri quality always been A1 though, denim, jackets, coats, shoes. I still have the bandana chelseas. Pain in the *** to put on though.

Sounding like a typical racist. Claims rappers dress bad, yet posts Travis Scott inspired fits.Stop talking out your ***.

caught him drooling over and reposting his loser friends’ corny @$& “Dress Head to Toe in Dior ❤“ IG posts while constantly roasting any black person wearing Dior print. He tries to play it off like he’s only talking about rappers, but he went after a black dude in here who posted his Dior puffer jacket talking about “only scammers wear those jackets” not subtle at all. Shouldn’t be surprised with all the nonsense he posts all over general forum, especially the wild @$&” he was posting when COVID started spreading.

There's a reason why people call you an idiot etc. Keep your racist comments to yourself. You look like you're the type who won't acknowledge someone if they ain't rocking what YOU think is in. Humble yourself. Haughtiness comes before a swift fall.

What? :lol:

Theres that invisible high horse youre putting me on again. All I said was skinny jeans aint in, also doesnt mean your fit is auto fail either. :lol:

caught him drooling over and reposting his loser friends’ corny @$& “Dress Head to Toe in Dior ❤“ IG posts while constantly roasting any black person wearing Dior print. He tries to play it off like he’s only talking about rappers, but he went after a black dude in here who posted his Dior puffer jacket talking about “only scammers wear those jackets” not subtle at all. Shouldn’t be surprised with all the nonsense he posts all over general forum, especially the wild @$&” he was posting when COVID started spreading.
Exactly. He probably one of them MAGA fools. Who don't believe the virus exists.
What? :lol:

Theres that invisible high horse youre putting me on again. All I said was skinny jeans aint in, also doesnt mean your fit is auto fail either. :lol:
Stay quiet.

Anyone dressed in all oblique print (not referring to queese, though no I dont like that jacket) going to trend to the tacky side REAL quick. My friend I posted wasnt decked like that.

Was wylin in the covid thread last year yep, changed over time in that regard.

Back
Top Bottom