HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Thanks brother

No problem; a lot of LV sizing is confusing and inconsistent, so it’s hard to get a feel of what size to actually get without being able to go to the store.

a few weeks ago people in here were talking about how crazy their shoe sizes are , and I was confused cause I went TTS (based on the LV sizing chart) for my high top trainers. just recently though, my girlfriend bought me a pair of LV shoes in the exact same size and it fit half a size-full size too big. Not sure why this happens

No problem; a lot of LV sizing is confusing and inconsistent, so it’s hard to get a feel of what size to actually get without being able to go to the store.

a few weeks ago people in here were talking about how crazy their shoe sizes are , and I was confused cause I went TTS (based on the LV sizing chart) for my high top trainers. just recently though, my girlfriend bought me a pair of LV shoes in the exact same size and it fit half a size-full size too big. Not sure why this happens
That's crazy to hear man that's why I came to you guys for help, if there was store near by it would be so much easier. I was trying to read their size guide but it just confused me. I know I could just return it had I ordered the wrong size but that's such an inconvenience, again I appreciate the help brother

Recommend Maximum Henry for those looking for a belt

High quality and subtle, worth the price ~150

No H logo on the hip though

Last edited:
i think logo belt/buckles have been kind of out since the gucci marmont belts that were everywhere a couple of years ago

idk why some people think the hermes H buckles are "subtle"; do people really assume the H is just utilitarian generic design and not in specific reference to a brand with a name that starts with H?

I think there’s a time and place for it. I wouldn’t wear them to work or formal events, but once in a while I throw them on if I’m wearing a plain tucked in shirt while going out at night . Might be played out to some people but I don’t think it’s any different than wearing a shirt or shoes with a logo; think a lot of people associate designer belts with the people who sag their pants or wear XXS shirts to show off the belt.

Not a fan of the H Hermès belt either; think I’ve seen so many fakes of them this past decade that “it’s fake” is automatically what my mind jumps to. Also Hermès in general is very grandpa/grandma-esque to me *shrugs* my girlfriend’s mom got a Birkin recently, and I couldn’t believe that people wait months/years to get such an unimpressive bag.

Last edited:
Yeah I used to have like 10 designer belts but I’ve sold most for what I paid. Still have a goyard Florida , chrome hearts belt , and a 32mm Hermes.

Last edited:
Can’t even remember the last time I had to wear a belt, tbh. Ever since I gave up that office life I’ve had no need to tuck. :lol: :pimp:

Pretty sure I’ve had the same Polo belt for damn near 10+ years smh.

Stimmy belt
FBAAF412-A64F-41E1-AB70-77FABE08C7A9.jpeg

1A0930FF-5FE3-4431-A747-2991E2448001.jpeg
Picked up this Bottega document bag and Rhudes that I’ve wanted for a bit. On the topic of unloading older clothes, I’m going to have a lot of Amiri to get rid of, as I’m going in a different denim direction.

i dont really need to tuck in my shirt to wear those types of belts, no need to show it off, its like a 650hp car, you aint gon' go faster than 120mph but its good to know you could

and to womens its like...

200.gif

i miss when goyard canvas used to actually be cool and hand-painted, but ever since their popularity blew up in the early 2000s, they switched over to a mass-produced screen-printed version that looks more consistent, but way less...meaningful? like what's the point of this intricate dot pattern if it's just screen printed on?

old (pre 2006):
1615945179408.png

new (current):
1615945201050.png

Back
Top Bottom