HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

how can one be upset when one gets more triggered the less you engage :lol:
claiming that the person trying to argue with you is ignoring the things you say isn't really "engaging less", especially when you keep responding to everything they say with "I'M NOT LISTENING TO YOU"

to recap:

goddamn, now people just gon' front digitally? once this becomes tradeable are people gon' make money on these like top shot and all thos eother bs?

Gucci's New Sneakers Cost Only $12 USD but Are Only Available Virtually

The Italian luxury fashion house is officially announcing its debut AR sneakers made available for purchase for just $11.99 USD virtually.
i mean, Louis Vuitton made league of legends skins, this isn’t really any different
its very different because i think theyre trying to make it a digital collectible like nba top shot which if became a limited edition gon' be profitable

lv x lol are just skins that's playable, you cant really trade/sell it for a profit which this might eventually do with these guccis
real money trading for digital goods (in game items/currency) is nothing new
not even gon' read all that
last year, someone was selling a league of legends account with the Louis Vuitton skin unlocked on it. the skin costed about $10 to unlock when its event was running, but now that it's not available to purchase, an account with the skin can fetch $80

gucci making digital shoes is not significantly different from louis vuitton making league of legends skins

but sure, i totally ignored what you said and was definitely constructing a strawman argument and not explaining something to you that you clearly weren't aware of

8juy.gif

what purpose does it serve to post that you didn't read my response? are you convinced that you've achieved some sense of detached irony that somehow absolves you of the fact that, like me, you are also wasting your time by participating in an online forum?

Yeah b27’s are buns. The cream colorway is ok but even then.

Ya’ll really were arguing over top shot type online shoes/skins? :lol: All that stuff is weird af to me.

you got the lv sizing on lock or its still a punch in the dark?

Yeah I stuck it out w/ the LV9. I initially thought they were too big, but it just took getting used to the fit. I think years of wearing sock-type kicks has me trained to expect that type of fit.

That said, outside of the trainer model it's probably still a crapshoot. :lol:

Ran into Michele Lamy at DSM, seen Rick hella tomes at Barneys. She obviously Rick’d tf out.

i imagine she sucks the life out of everyone who looks directly at her eyes, so glad you survived

with that said, anyoen cop the ROxDM? i forgot it released today, is it still available anywhere?

Looking to secure a pair of Alexander McQueen sneakers. How are the sizing on these? Im usually a US 8 in Nike/JB

Looking to secure a pair of Alexander McQueen sneakers. How are the sizing on these? Im usually a US 8 in Nike/JB

Hold on getting them. I might have a thing for you to use since im doing a campaign with them.

Actually forgot to tell yall, visited the store and chose this pair to rock out with.

699E23CC-4C93-485A-81D9-CB00111B2A3F.jpeg

They let me do a reel as well so ill be dropping that early next week.

Hold on getting them. I might have a thing for you to use since im doing a campaign with them.

Actually forgot to tell yall, visited the store and chose this pair to rock out with.

699E23CC-4C93-485A-81D9-CB00111B2A3F.jpeg

They let me do a reel as well so ill be dropping that early next week.

Appreciate you bro!

Back
Top Bottom