HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

7AB7E098-621B-4E5A-86A2-D59F464F8B08.jpeg

I was just looking at LV SS22 yesterday thinking about all the fire he’s put out at LV. Been like the only brand I’ve been wanting to buy these days.

RIP Virgil F cancer

F Cancer.

RIP Virgil, he had a lot of “success” and left behind a lasting legacy. I Hope his last days were filled with love and laughter. The holidays are here and we gotta realize how lucky we are to have our loved ones in that moment. Put a solid effort in not being mad and just appreciating who and what you have in your life.

Last edited:
I had completely forgotten that he was battling this. It appears that he was thankfully able to ensure a future for his children.

Last edited:
I had completely forgotten that he was battling this. It appears that he was thankfully able to ensure a future for his children.

Did you know he had ongoing health issues? From most accounts it sounds like he kept it quiet, which I guess is why it’s such a shock.

yah i don’t even think those close to him knew, its similar to chadwick boseman

just extremely sad, 41 is too young

From all accounts his health status with unknown.

He’d missed quite a few events a few years back-rumors were present at that point he was dealing with something. I ignored some of the particulars of specifics via the design community.

are those FoGs Clogs comfy?

hows the sizing on them?

I think so, nothing spectacular, but for a foam slide/mule, they're exactly what you'd expect.

Sizing is like any FOG footwear, size down 1.

My intention was to use them for casual wear and lounging around. Now I'm wondering if I can get away with wearing them to the office.

Back
Top Bottom