HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

624A5FC6-F4AA-48AF-8661-89377D94E854.jpeg

$1600? Wildin’. Retail or bust for any high end **** for me.

Not mad at folks taking advantage of people that don’t know how to procure LV stuff though. Outside of limited stuff (AF1s), none of these items are hard to get provided you stay up on preorder dates and have a relationship w/ someone. IYKYK.

Hell, it’s easier grabbing an LV item than a pair of Nikes at this point. Wild. 🤣

$1600? Wildin’. Retail or bust for any high end **** for me.

Not mad at folks taking advantage of people that don’t know how to procure LV stuff though. Outside of limited stuff (AF1s), none of these items are hard to get provided you stay up on preorder dates and have a relationship w/ someone. IYKYK.

Hell, it’s easier grabbing an LV item than a pair of Nikes at this point. Wild. 🤣
🤨

yah id rather throw $1k on red than give em to resellers these days

no offense to those that do em, i used to resell in HS too but most of the time its retail or bust.... most cases its more like discounted or bust

Last edited:
Side track of the convo - how y’all manage the resell of event tickets? Especially, Ticketmaster. :lol:

Side track of the convo - how y’all manage the resell of event tickets? Especially, Ticketmaster. :lol:

Pretty sure TM let’s you resell them right from their app as long as they weren’t resale tickets to begin with. If you have digital tickets check on the app to see if they’re transferable.

Plenty of other places to sell though—TickPick, StubHub, SeatGeek, Vivid Seats, etc. If it’s a sporting event try hitting up the team’s Reddit thread. Craigslist too, but good luck with that these days lol.

Back
Top Bottom