HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

wait a min

when did i say its hard to pull off?

i said i just wanted to see how you guys are wearing them to encourage more fit pics and keep the thread alive and kickin

yall want to read to much into everything so yal can start an argument :rofl:

its the holidays, everyone needs to chill

and all the things i post are the purpose of the thread, show new things and where fashion might be going and what might peak some peoples interest and sometimes the crazier it is the more interesting it is even if you will wear it or not
Ok I understand now.. my bad I mean that lol. Happy holidays

Copped some Margiela tabi boots. Was trying them on with some trousers.

20211207_165016.jpg

farfetch with extra 30% off selected items

these rafs comes to about $270
1638906695432.png
I see only whole sizes so what did you do about sizes .

I wear an 8 us so should I go to a 9 or is an 8 ok .

I’m liking the tailoring of Celine lately. My SA is going to apparently going to make sure I secure the Teddy.
ED6EC962-C9DC-4550-8728-B8CF03DAB4FF.jpeg

Was literally looking at the navy one yesterday, love it but Celine fits too snug for my liking (though I read this one is loose fit?). I like my varsity jackets on the bigger/oversized end. The C one I think looks awkward in the back with just a giant C. The front chest is cool but they shoudda either put a full Celine on the back or just had nothing.

Was literally looking at the navy one yesterday, love it but Celine fits too snug for my liking (though I read this one is loose fit?). I like my varsity jackets on the bigger/oversized end. The C one I think looks awkward in the back with just a giant C. The front chest is cool but they shoudda either put a full Celine on the back or just had nothing.

I sized up on both, as I have longer arms which looked awkward with my more snug YSL versions without looking too bulky through the mid section. This one fits perfectly and like you, I prefer a bit more of an oversized fit.

I get it re: ‘C’ but graphically it just pulls together better in this particular c/o in person, and I’ve been looking at this color combination overall to add to the portfolio.

CE696A62-3A22-4F27-A785-D3A84BC2AB7C.jpeg

2BE9236B-1923-4027-A34F-DABDACCD4B69.jpeg

OC aint high end, but still a $1000 jacket or whatever. Am I wylin for still wanting this long varsity and its bout to be 2022? :lol: Mad I passed up on the all black regular length OC varsity when I found one in an LA thrift shop smh.

ye on that gardener chic

dont really like current kanye but he doing classics right now :smokin :smokin

1639115987465.jpeg

Can anyone help on sizing Raf simons cylon 21 ?
I wear a size 8 us I see they are only whole sizes .
Should I go up to a 9 which are a big price difference ?

Can anyone help on sizing Raf simons cylon 21 ?
I wear a size 8 us I see they are only whole sizes .
Should I go up to a 9 which are a big price difference ?
They fit small. I m a 11.5/12 and the 45 was small. I have from original colourways. Not certain if they addressed this in the new colorways but, if you can, id order multiple sizes.

Back
Top Bottom