HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

so you have no idea what you are talking about... cool
lemme guess you are from nyc too

and who really judges a city on sneakers and clothing?
That's all I care about outside of family and maaaayybbeee sports so I'll judge it however I like. And when it comes to this field of work I definitely know what I'm talking about

NYC is not number one for clothing. That’s an absurd statement. Maybe for reselling clothing it is. Milan and Paris are top of the food chain...then you can start adding in nyc, Tokyo (which btw is the major hub for fashion/sneakers, not the entire country of japan you dolt)

Berlin, Amsterdam, London, Milan...all incredible sneaker cities. Again if you’re talking about reselling (which let’s be honest, is prob all you care about), then yes it’s number one.

But as a generalization it’s a pretty small minded comment.

Naw I legit don’t care at all about your opinion jape jape . I’ve went back and fourth with you in the past and I realize it ain’t worth it with you. You always are just going at people like that’s what a message board is about. You’re right. You can say whatever you want.

Nyc is number one, at least for sneakers/clothing. Only place really competing with the greatest city on the planet is Japan, and that's an entire country so that's saying something

Might have to take a flight up there sometime, closest been is South korea on that side of the world.

Pretty sure there's like 100 Shake Shack locations in NYC...

I don't live in NYC. I live an hour north west of the city and I'd happily trade all those 100 shake shacks for one in-n-out. Even though I like them almost equally, in-n-out wins solely on animal style.

In n out is trash lol
-whos mans is this?!?! lol jk.. subjective your honor!

I always tell people- if you go to innout expecting it to be the best burger you've ever had, you'll be disappointed..thats not what its supposed to be...same goes for the SHAK... its nostalgia you can taste...

there are so many better burgers our there, del friscos, mortons etc, hell even Hamburger Habit makes a better burger... theres just something about innout that sets it apart..:pimp:

While we're talking about raf's, nice to see the ozweego gettin some love nowadays.

b2008fsl.jpg

because of the amount of shake shacks NYC has? lmao

nyc is not the best city i've been to around the world
It it in my opinion been all over the world too.
Granted ive only visited these places when weather was good

NYC

Then in any order
Lisbon
Cape Town
Miami
Tokyo
SF

The amount of people from HK with no manners is crazy Dudes cut in front of you in Disney while you lace your sneakers.People stealing my cousin’s stroller while i parked it in the designated area to line up.

Back
Top Bottom