HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

It it in my opinion been all over the world too.
Granted ive only visited these places when weather was good

NYC

Then in any order
Lisbon
Cape Town
Miami
Tokyo
SF

The amount of people from HK with no manners is crazy Dudes cut in front of you in Disney while you lace your sneakers.People stealing my cousin’s stroller while i parked it in the designated area to line up.

Lisbon is dope. All those cities are, although I haven't made it to Cape Town, I've heard it's beautiful.

I don't live in NYC. I live an hour north west of the city and I'd happily trade all those 100 shake shacks for one in-n-out. Even though I like them almost equally, in-n-out wins solely on animal style.
the most basic statement

FoG AllStar Pack
fear-of-god-2018-all-star-pack-1.jpg

fear-of-god-2018-all-star-pack-2.jpg

fear-of-god-2018-all-star-pack-3.jpg

fear-of-god-2018-all-star-pack-4.jpg

fear-of-god-2018-all-star-pack-5.jpg

Expect the “Paris Gray Sky” look to be available from Maxfield, the White/Black/Varsity Red pair will hit Union, and the Black/Royal combo will be at Barneys in Beverly Hills. Finally, the White/Varsity Red/Black and Black/Varsity Red colorways will touch down at 424 on Fairfax and RSVP Los Angeles, respectively.

It it in my opinion been all over the world too.
Granted ive only visited these places when weather was good

NYC

Then in any order
Lisbon
Cape Town
Miami
Tokyo
SF

The amount of people from HK with no manners is crazy Dudes cut in front of you in Disney while you lace your sneakers.People stealing my cousin’s stroller while i parked it in the designated area to line up.

I can guarantee you that the people who cut in front of you aren't local Hong Kong people.

Lisbon is dope. All those cities are, although I haven't made it to Cape Town, I've heard it's beautiful.
It is easily the most scenic place i have been to the beaches , the mountains and the way it is set up. Food is great and cheap too
I can guarantee you that the people who cut in front of you aren't local Hong Kong people.

Yea no doubt i didnt wanna seem like a racist but dudes were def from mainland China .They have no manners spitting in the hotel lobby and ****

Yea no doubt i didnt wanna seem like a racist but dudes were def from mainland China .They have no manners spitting in the hotel lobby and ****

I believe you , I've been around a good number of Chinese people that just don't give a damn

yall really arguing about fast food burgers and reselling...

yeah im usually a 10 in womens, but i was an 11 in both celines and chanels ( ima mens 8.5/high end 8 )

and im geeked to see what he does with celine after the first few seasons of saint laurent, this should be mad interesting.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom