HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

HOLY COW. I need them CIAGA JAWNZ. Gives me a Hoka on steroids vibe.

that price aint it.

come to think of it I also like their "asics" looking runners.

Recent additions
B0200AD3-65CA-4611-8270-B2CC37331703.jpeg

Fleece is sick. Was in Vegas last weekend and this guy had on the red/white one. It was clean but this colorway is more subtle/less picnic blanket looking.

He was also wearing the same pattern button down underneath, just couldn’t tone down the rest of the look :smh:

Im the opposite. Red/white is better, not saying the blue is whack though. Too subtle. I have enough subtle things already.

68AF202F-08C0-4749-B6B7-F7EECD249DAB.jpeg

Quick flick earlier today, crazy how these were $2700 retail just 2 years ago and now its $3400. Trying to get rid of my gray one. Anyone have experience with rebag? Reelreel is lowball central. I tried to sell Amiri boots through them once and they wanted a 45% cut. :sick:

Fashionphile and Rebag for bags/SLGs, although FP has been lowballing lately. eBay is always an option too since they authenticate items now (no worries about a scumbag buyer trying to get over on you).

68AF202F-08C0-4749-B6B7-F7EECD249DAB.jpeg

Quick flick earlier today, crazy how these were $2700 retail just 2 years ago and now its $3400. Trying to get rid of my gray one. Anyone have experience with rebag? Reelreel is lowball central. I tried to sell Amiri boots through them once and they wanted a 45% cut. :sick:

I got these last year, but just wasnt feelin it when im wearing it as much as when i look at it. End up just staying inside the dustbag.

I wear the black and smaller one alot, not so much the gray. Need to off it for something else.

Hows the buckle? It get banged up a lot doesnt it? I like how the shape look, but its a hassle to wear it. That small one looklike it’s a keeper

Isnt the leather material better in the long run than the jaquard pattern one, since its likely to snag?

Try selling them at the dior facebook group. Or grailed

Back
Top Bottom