HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

223A67AA-81A4-41D6-AD20-968FB16839D5.jpeg

CDFB197F-8A23-4DD4-9A41-F30A6BF6211C.jpeg
Orochimaru, is that you?

Hows the buckle? It get banged up a lot doesnt it? I like how the shape look, but its a hassle to wear it. That small one looklike it’s a keeper

Isnt the leather material better in the long run than the jaquard pattern one, since its likely to snag?

Try selling them at the dior facebook group. Or grailed

Yeah but idc if it does. I dont mind my stuff getting tattered and worn (to an extent obviously). In the pic the oblique looks fine but in person its a BIT fuzzier than when I first got it. I dont really put it back in a dust bag when im done using and im not particularly “careful” when I use it either. Some people OD baby their stuff, wrap it with bubble wrap when its done but damn. :lol:

I usually put the stuffing inside so the shape holds up and put it inside dust bag. Also to make sure the the 2 leather tab on the bottom are properly positioned, because those get folded amd creases easily. After a while im like, **** it, this **** aint for me lol

Jeans jacket design kinda have that true religion X g star vibe, than balenciaga tbh lol

Last edited:
i actually like the denim for the motocross design but i just dont like the goomba fit

xu6xs4px13141.jpg

Bruh do you like any fit that isnt just a standard slim fit? No knock, serious question cause ive seen your fits/style from way back when and its always been like that slim YSL type fits.

I know this has been Kanye’s thing for a while now, but why does everything from Yeezy need to look greasy and unwashed? I really don’t understand the appeal of the paying $$$ to look homeless aesthetic

Bruh do you like any fit that isnt just a standard slim fit? No knock, serious question cause ive seen your fits/style from way back when and its always been like that slim YSL type fits.

i like how you do the baggy fits, i just cant pull it off without looking sloppy

i like the yohji style and i was heavy on rick/ma/virid anne/ann d, etc… look and i still love the look but i just cant do it now

love the thom browne cropped suit look, love how prada does sporty nylons including those nylon sports coats

hell ive thought about going full brunello cucinelli for the luxe dadcore look

just because i dont wear it doesnt mean i dont like it

i just tend to go with the more basic and classic but i love denim jackets and if that fit more like a regular jean jacket from levis (not slim at all) id be on for a pre-order

most of how kanye wears his clothes and how it fits the past few years just looks terrible to me always looks homeless 9in a bad way)

1645753065828.jpeg

1645753099808.jpeg

again i like the execution and details, very balmain-ish which i dont hate as much as most but the fit looks atrocious unless you’re in the mad max world

i like how you do the baggy fits, i just cant pull it off without looking sloppy

i like the yohji style and i was heavy on rick/ma/virid anne/ann d, etc… look and i still love the look but i just cant do it now

love the thom browne cropped suit look, love how prada does sporty nylons including those nylon sports coats

hell ive thought about going full brunello cucinelli for the luxe dadcore look

just because i dont wear it doesnt mean i dont like it

i just tend to go with the more basic and classic but i love denim jackets and if that fit more like a regular jean jacket from levis (not slim at all) id be on for a pre-order

most of how kanye wears his clothes and how it fits the past few years just looks terrible to me always looks homeless 9in a bad way)

1645753065828.jpeg

1645753099808.jpeg

again i like the execution and details, very balmain-ish which i dont hate as much as most but the fit looks atrocious unless you’re in the mad max world

Gotcha gotcha. I woudnt call Ye still doing homeless type looks (lately). The denjn jacket is very Balmain-ish, but I do like the fit (judging more on the mannequin pics Ye and Balenciaga had on their IG). It looks slightly oversized with wide shoulders, I like.

I always liked fits that plays with the silhouette, oversized for example. Balenciaga does oversized the most extreme but I like it. That pic I posted the other day was with a Balenciaga oversized trench, look at the pic below and thang is huge but I personally love it.

Rick does that alot too with playing with silhouettes but the thing with Rick, to me looks whack if you arent all Rick’d out. You can go half Rick. :lol:

A4A2F7BD-426B-40DC-A34F-0B65EDA4BD29.jpeg

ye is going more for that gardener biker look, it just looks sloppy and try hard, which is funny because i think it is suppose to be more lax and not trying hard but it comes off the opposite

i stopped doing rick because he just keeps insisting that everyone got the orangutan arms and the sleeves are a foot longer than it should, ujust got to tired of the bunching when i need to use my hands so ive stuck to shoes with him

the monclerxrick i got has a boxy body and slim shoulder

yohji is still my favorite with baggy silhouettes, he just has an eye for it, like this is how i want to retire, be an aging 80 year old walking around with this fit

1645755003395.jpeg
1645754477259.jpeg

1645754511456.jpeg

1645754707497.jpeg

dont even need to go all black
1645754680117.jpeg

Last edited:
ye is going more for that gardener biker look, it just looks sloppy and try hard, which is funny because i think it is suppose to be more lax and not trying hard but it comes off the opposite

i stopped doing rick because he just keeps insisting that everyone got the orangutan arms and the sleeves are a foot longer than it should, ujust got to tired of the bunching when i need to use my hands so ive stuck to shoes with him

the monclerxrick i got has a boxy body and slim shoulder

yohji is still my favorite with baggy silhouettes, he just has an eye for it, like this is how i want to retire, be an aging 80 year old walking around with this fit

1645755003395.jpeg
1645754477259.jpeg

1645754511456.jpeg

1645754707497.jpeg

dont even need to go all black
1645754680117.jpeg

I dont think Ye’s Balenciaga Gap stuff comes off as try hard. The clothing looks questionable besides the hoodies, tees and the denim jacket but looks like a typical Balenciaga type ad.

i mean the way kanye tries to pull them off, he looks desperate in a way that he wants to be hip and start a new trend

but i get it, he has been doing it for the past decade but while before it felt more seamless and natural, this one feels forced pretty much how much he desperately wants to get kim back

as for the collab, its gon be poormans bal because thats what its suppose to be just like the h&m collabs, its to get people in the brands for cheap but i didnt like it on regular balenciagas so i wouldnt like it on gap and ye's touch on it made it worse i think

but even the basics, its one of those things thats eh to me, it just feels sloppy and trash baggy version of rick in a way

look the look below, i am sure rick has a version of it where you can see that rick actually made some tailoring and put some thought through it instead of going full garbage man, its like they got any dude from the street and told em to put one something from a pile of ye's creation and then took the picture... most shows and each style got a committee where they look and refine it, this one aint it and you can actually see how cheap it looks

https___hypebeast.com_image_2022_02_yeezy-gap-engineered-by-balenciaga-kanye-west-demna-gvasal...jpg

im not going to go super deep on it, im just not a fan, really anything he has done ever since moving to adidas and went garbage man chic

again i like the denim jacket but just wih that shoulders wasn't gigantic, i guess ill put it this way, its a runway look trying too hard to be worn in the general public and people are going t try it and people on the socials gon slurp it up as they get photographed outside one of these fashion shows

https___hypebeast.com_image_2022_02_yeezy-gap-engineered-by-balenciaga-kanye-west-demna-gvasal...jpg

Back
Top Bottom