HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

technically not for sale to the public…

easily $15k-$20k if not more first time it hits

recession be damned

thats why i said “technically” they wont because like stated if you arent spending $100k annually at lv its almost like winning lottery

There will be a digital/online release in June for the general public. At least that’s what several folks supposedly in the know have said.

im getting my info from yall and yall told me no ones getting these 🤷‍♂️

are there any reports of how many pairs are made?

Info has been all over the place regarding the release.

My SA has told me a different story on 3 different occasions.

Guess we'll see.

^ Yeah, I guess things change quickly when it comes to hyped releases like this. I think the digital release info came out last week. The VICs that were selected by the top brass in Paris have already been offered a pair—pretty sure their orders are now secured.

Everyone else will battle it out online sometime next month. As far as numbers go I haven’t seen anything concrete, but it damn sure won’t be enough to meet demand. Bots are gonna feast or the LV site will crash. That **** is trash on a good day, so I hate to see how it’s gonna react to this release. :lol:

i think an online release is the safest way they can do it to prevent people getting shot in front of their stores

unfortunately, there's no good way to prevent bots though i think the online DiorAJ1s didnt seem too bad, just keep the sign up page open for a week or so to prevent it from crashing

1653341762460.png

Last edited:
Dior x ERL
1653341386622.png

1653341605551.png

1653341459951.png

1653341476418.png

1653341495048.png

Meh need to see more pics. I like ERL and the first puffers they had, that pink/green is along those vibes but the earlier ones were better.

CAD8DA41-2699-437A-90FC-CA03D789920D.jpeg

Also LV AF1’s highly overrated. I woudnt cop for retail if I had a chance at retail honestly. That $3k can go elsewhere. :lol:

i havent sold shoes in maybe years, decade (damn im old), im just not about that but if these fell on my lap for retail and people want to pay me a house dowpayment for it then im not even gon' blink an eye since its not something id wear anyways

the DiorxAJ1 was different though because id wear the hell out of that, heck if i am able to get one an AF1xLV, id get an DiorxAJ1 low and high and maybe even double up

Back
Top Bottom