HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Support Black designers!

Wales Bonner & Pyer Moss are the two I support. I *** with Brownstone historically, but they been lackin lately any other recs?

There are a good amount. Just don't get the recognition. Also based on your aesthetic.

Fear of God
Pyer Moss
Heron Proston
Maximillion
Denim Tears
Gallery Department
BK circus
A cold wall
Art comes first
Martine Rose
Billionaire Boys Club
Daily Paper
Trapstar
Blackstock and Webber

In 2022, the flip outweighs all that.

If we're being completely honest, the flip/resale value is really all cats nowadays care about.

No one in their right mind would turn down a $17k flip.

Dawg I get it and yes I would flip but in the strict realm of would I spend x on this (LV AF1) without caring about a flip and just wondering if this product is worth it its a hard no

Theres a few colors that are cool, mostly with more plain white/red or white/green etc colorblock but even at $2800 nah hard hard pass.

Imagine how much you would have to be spending for them to open up a whole boutique just for you.

I already know I don't qualify lol

Yet alteast.

Support Black designers!

Wales Bonner & Pyer Moss are the two I support. I *** with Brownstone historically, but they been lackin lately any other recs?

Too many out here :pimp: but since we talking “designer” in here

Cease and desist: a lil bit on the higher end streetwear

Early shopping ig….seem like its more pieces in this adidas x Guwop collection than what I saw originally …

1865470E-527E-4571-A293-45C611CA1402.jpeg

Attachments

• 0D5BD23E-9A26-4A4A-BEDE-2EE272B2DAE7.jpeg
    0D5BD23E-9A26-4A4A-BEDE-2EE272B2DAE7.jpeg
    124.2 KB · Views: 65
Early shopping ig….seem like its more pieces in this adidas x Guwop collection than what I saw originally …

1865470E-527E-4571-A293-45C611CA1402.jpeg
I received a similar email except it said to text or email them if I was still interested. I can only assume the early response to the collection has been lackluster.

Back
Top Bottom