HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

louis-vuitton-archlight-sneaker-spring-summer-2018-closer-look-1.jpg

louis-vuitton-archlight-sneaker-spring-summer-2018-closer-look-7.jpg

louis-vuitton-archlight-sneaker-spring-summer-2018-closer-look-2.jpg

louis-vuitton-archlight-sneaker-spring-summer-2018-closer-look-3.jpg

louis-vuitton-archlight-sneaker-spring-summer-2018-closer-look-4.jpg

louis-vuitton-archlight-sneaker-spring-summer-2018-closer-look-5.jpg

louis-vuitton-archlight-sneaker-spring-summer-2018-closer-look-6.jpg

I just bought these about an hour ago. To be honest, I know that SL10Hs are old news in this thread nowadays but I’ve never owned a pair and I liked the gold/black combo. They also weren’t that terribly priced at $311 ($400 CAD). Copped but can always return them too.

CD260AF9-FDB7-4879-A0C5-D07DE42CD327.jpeg F52C0A0D-FBBB-48F6-BDC5-AD72C6F38299.jpeg

Text on the crotch throws me off. And what's the quality difference versus m&n joints?
Not much but I don't have the same shorts in the regular m&n version to compare. Don't wanna say it's better just cuz I paid more for them without proof :lol:
Got some fuego hats coming in too, might go in on just don now that mfers ain't rocking it like that and I can get stuff cheaper. These I dropped $450 on though it is what it is

Where the deals on the sl10h or margielas tho size 45....

Where the deals on the sl10h or margielas tho size 45....

There was another pair of these black/gold SL10H in size 48 at the same location I got mine at, but if the sizing recommendation is true on the SL10H, those would fit like a 16US.

The sizing on SLP sneakers has been talked about a lot in here but can someone definitively give me an answer because I forgot what exactly was recommended. I remember some saying that the SL01 and SL01H fit TTS, but the SL10H definitely fit a full size large so you have to size down one full from your size. Even the YSL website advises to size down ONE FULL SIZE. The boots are true to size most times for me.

Screen Shot 2018-03-04 at 9.49.08 AM.png

The sizing on SLP sneakers has been talked about a lot in here but can someone definitively give me an answer because I forgot what exactly was recommended. I remember some saying that the SL01 and SL01H fit TTS, but the SL10H definitely fit a full size large so you have to size down one full from your size. Even the YSL website advises to size down ONE FULL SIZE. The boots are true to size most times for me.

Screen Shot 2018-03-04 at 9.49.08 AM.png

Compared to my Nike size, I size down .5 in all Saint Laurent footwear.

Why are all these designers doing oversized tee shirts. I was in the Gucci store and saint Laurent store. You pay xxx amount of money for a blocked shaped t shirt just to have to take it to a tailor.

Back
Top Bottom