HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Shades of a Shaq shoe, too. Initially I wasn't really feeling them, but the finished, polished product isn't too shabby. Def don't like them enough to purchase though.

1FC2D3F2-1D79-40AD-86A0-B0609492572E.jpeg
This is what Virgil was going for Don C said the Nike air maestro. He posted this a while ago when pics first came out

pj signed with nike now so i doubt he can wear anything without a swoosh minus JBs

Will it even be possible to cop anyways?
Honestly thinking about green or white if I could manage to scoop…

Hope nobody is buying those AF1s thinking they’ll flip them for 10k. Those “general release” colorways are barely moving at the current asking prices. Once the online drop happens prices will def drop even more.

Anybody seen this hat around? Traveling when it dropped and still haven’t seen any hit the resell market smh. If u got and wanna flip, DM me
990A419F-583C-43F5-B2CF-99FDF55F2A4B.jpeg

Never seen that before.

Thinking about taking a day trip to Europe to hit them LV stores - the Euro dollars is near our dollars - might be worth the trip.

Flights to London/Paris/etc are up 2-3x normal. You’re not saving anything unless you intend on doing real damage. In which case you risk playing the customs game.

Back
Top Bottom