HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

man i have the sneakers B27's and they are DEFINITELY not worth the price.. wifey has the B23's at least those seem to be a bit better... pass on these for me..

sidebar - wifey and i have a trip booked to Italy next month (had it planned for months) will peep the arbitrage opportunity and see if there truly are deals

With the Euro falling under the dollar - hope it stays that way. Wonder if the prices will drive up. I’m flying out next week - I’ll see what’s good.

You’ll def find some deals in Italy on Italian made goods. Been eating off Italian boutique sites lately on some Valentino stuff. Prada is also way cheaper there too.

You think they’ll flip for 4-5k? I got my eye on the green pair but I can’t really see myself wearing a $2700 sneaker.

I don’t think they’ll get that low, but those initial sale prices we saw will def come down for awhile. I gotta believe most folks are going after them for the flip. Anything Nike brings that out, unfortunately.

There is A Lot! Lol
I wanted to hate it tbh but there are few decent pieces. Shoes & glasses aren’t bad either but there is a lot of trash…. IMO of course…

I think I’m done with Tabis for now.
3A433295-E071-44B0-882B-BE91C6355871.jpeg

What’s a good price for the white highs?
It depends. I have the white leather highs and white canvas highs in that photo. The white leather highs are sold out and the few places or people reselling them are looking for $400-500+. As for the canvas, outside of sale season, I was seeing them for $350-400. People are also reselling them higher as well. I was able to find both pairs in the $200 range. I got a pair off of wong weather for $180 and with shipping/taxes it came up to about $220. I also lucked up and found the second pair of canvases on the browns for $200.

Just curious, what do ya'll work out in? I toggle between nike and lulu but my boy swears by District Vision. Looking to cop some new workout gear

If it’s a lift then Hoop in Nike, If it’s a lift then run Lulu.

Lulu is much better than Nike though
Overall I prefer Lulu-the clothing is definitely constructed better (and should be at the price point) and more comfortable IMO.

what’s the verdict? Worth the retail price? Been going back and forth on this model.
Ummm they are very very light witch surprised the hell outta me ! They look better in person for sure! But 1660 I don’t think it’s worth it but all this **** overpriced! I thought these would be 1400 range. I know I know it’s only 260 difference but once u add tax and all it’s up there. But they are nice and I think this model will do well.

Ummm they are very very light witch surprised the hell outta me ! They look better in person for sure! But 1660 I don’t think it’s worth it but all this **** overpriced! I thought these would be 1400 range. I know I know it’s only 260 difference but once u add tax and all it’s up there. But they are nice and I think this model will do well.
Have you tried them with denim or other pants? That’s kind of my main concern with bulky high tops

Have you tried them with denim or other pants? That’s kind of my main concern with bulky high tops
Naww don’t really worry about that anymore . What’s in now is baggy , flare , slim .. long as jeans are wide enough to fit over these they will oook fire!! I only have one pair of skinnies now and that’s my YSL black coated jeans . That’s to dress up outfits . But I’ll see if I can find a pic with jeans . If you not worried about the price I would grab them. It’s already drying up for these

Back
Top Bottom