HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

its good ot be hopeful?

:rofl:

but yeah this isnt anything new… experienced it with the AJ1xDior… had ZERO chance on the travis scott aj1 when it dropped yesterday…

but you know, we always hope we have that one lottery ticket… you cant win it if you aint in it
Yeah, I’m not even saying don’t try. Just saying don’t get your hopes too high or start picking out matching fits just yet LOL

i dont even really care to be honest, the only one i really wanted and put real effort is the AJ1xDior

i just have my queue open on my ipad beside my laptop and if it invites me in then good i might be tempted to buy a pair, if not then oh well

Not pressed to spend 3 racks ever LOL
Would have been nice to own a pair though.
Trust… money will be spent on other things anyways… is what it is

theres the L

FE85948C-2D94-4CF5-B8BC-274B69252525.jpeg

The problem with most of these designer shoes that emulate older athletic shoes is there’s a cheaper more original alternative that seem more natural of the time being a “retro”.
In the case of those Trainer 2s, the upper seems to sit in a midsole one size to big making them look real clunky. Air Maestros don’t have this look.

The problem with most of these designer shoes that emulate older athletic shoes is there’s a cheaper more original alternative that seem more natural of the time being a “retro”.
In the case of those Trainer 2s, the upper seems to sit in a midsole one size to big making them look real clunky. Air Maestros don’t have this look.

The midsole isnt clunky though?

The midsole isnt clunky though?
That’s what I was thinking

I really want to like these new trainers but something’s just not clicking for me. They’re cool but not >$1k cool in my opinion. Happy to see those that wanted them secure pairs early though.

I’m 50/50 on them too. I like them but at this price point they seem too bballish. I did order a white pair though. Want to check them out in person and try them out

Back
Top Bottom