HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Textbook definition of money can't buy style (or taste).

Normally yes but I think in this case technically it can. He has so many he you can pick one for any look. :lol: A keepall collection is weird af though. Why would you wanna collect those. It aint even something you can just bring out on the daily like a crossbody or something.

Man, these feel kinda weird not gonna lie lol
131DBB9A-D8DD-44E1-AFBA-96875A0C9E02.jpeg

Crocs just came out with a lower cut version (high ankle) for $70. Go return them joints b and save your coin.

Just need more people to stop hiring stylist or stylists not copy pasting everything

Just need more people to stop hiring stylist or stylists not copy pasting everything

without stylists, its gon be a lot worse unfortunately :lol:

i think some just need more and maybe better stylists

Wait y’all think the NBA looks good? Interesting. I guess I may be the only person who don’t see it. Not all but most of them outfits don’t do it for me.

its not futbol/soccer level but there are plenty to like

there are always gon be harden and his cheesecake factory menu fits but theres also gon be bookers semi-baggy but well tailored cholo look and cp's solid fits

im not big on shais fits but plenty seems to do so

but started like

and now

also, here in socal, woke up 50 degrees and raining

and now im looking to buy some down jacket

:lol:

with that said, does moncler regular down jackets go on sale?

want one of their biker style short jackets thats not overly warm, i figure its wearable here

either the amiot, helianthe, vulpie or the older breitman
amiot.png

helianthe.png

vulpie.png

breitman.png

Cats either OD (Clarkson, Shai, Westbrook) or complete trash/don’t care/zero style (Zion, KAT, Steven Adams lol)

Not much in between.

nah, just ntextremes

like i mentioned, cp3 and dbook looks are cool and i hate these cats but they pull it off

simple and clean

and kat definitely tries and cares, he (or his stylist) are trying to pull off some runway looks and its not always perfect but he is trying especially got someone 7 ft tall

also, here in socal, woke up 50 degrees and raining

and now im looking to buy some down jacket

:lol:

with that said, does moncler regular down jackets go on sale?

want one of their biker style short jackets thats not overly warm, i figure its wearable here

either the amiot, helianthe, vulpie or the older breitman
amiot.png

helianthe.png

vulpie.png

breitman.png
Not sure what is included but matches recently had 25% off and there was some moncler listed

No extremes.

CP3 is a bamma.

KAT is top 5 worst dressed in the league....nothing looks right on dude. Nothing.

Book be clean, as he is one of "in betweens" I mentioned above.

Man it’s 85/86 in GA - I would have been pissed buying that coat. Looks good though.

Back
Top Bottom