HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

I like Booker. Some of Shai’s fits like these are nice too. Other times they look fine for what he’s trying for but not practical

Attachments

• 2FFF1E20-93C2-4365-B03E-3BB47A915D4E.jpeg
    2FFF1E20-93C2-4365-B03E-3BB47A915D4E.jpeg
    596.6 KB · Views: 529
^ Those Marni cardigans are nice but holy crap are they itchy (and warm).
Agreed on both and they shed like crazy. I tried on the sweater once but it’s not practical for me. It’s fine outside but as soon as you go inside with heat, it gets way too warm. The cardigan at least is easy to take off.

i have a super long striped scarf from SLP of similar material and it just makes me want to hang myself when i wear it, its that itchy on the neck

i dont even know how anyone can put it around their neck and not want to set it on fire afterwards

Wait y’all think the NBA looks good? Interesting. I guess I may be the only person who don’t see it. Not all but most of them outfits don’t do it for me.

Some dudes got it, some dudes dont. Shai stay stylin, some other dudes pop off here and there, mostly the younger cats. They up on game and can afford it lol.

also, here in socal, woke up 50 degrees and raining

and now im looking to buy some down jacket

:lol:

with that said, does moncler regular down jackets go on sale?

want one of their biker style short jackets thats not overly warm, i figure its wearable here

either the amiot, helianthe, vulpie or the older breitman
amiot.png

helianthe.png

vulpie.png

breitman.png

50 degrees is barely hoodie weather for NYers and my dawg talkin bout getting a down Yall SoCal dudes man. :lol:

Hey guys can I get a legit check on these ?

I can’t find Ramone’s high blacks anywhere. I found a seller with a high rating 99.9 ( only one mark because of damage box )and over 1k sold .

Unless someone has a link to another store ?
I’m a size 8/41

35E93280-3C9D-4381-82B7-8E53EE6AF37F.png

A77F381C-2DFF-4956-A87F-B0878594F91B.png

F53E423C-47F3-400F-896A-31AD8D63CB66.png

6F481087-563E-4DA5-92A6-B9CB7335AAFD.png
D7CD82DD-4966-48D3-9D4F-B69B97B4BCF2.png

Yeah man they are pretty hard to find right now. Is that seller legit for the women’s as well?

50 degrees is barely hoodie weather for NYers and my dawg talkin bout getting a down Yall SoCal dudes man. :lol:

i get cold easy, once it dips below 50 i feel like my toes gon' fall off from frostbite

when it hits 60 in the morning for my run before the suns up, i see these dudes running shirtless with short-shorts then im there looking like im about to hike mt everest

:rofl:

i get cold easy, once it dips below 50 i feel like my toes gon' fall off from frostbite

when it hits 60 in the morning for my run before the suns up, i see these dudes running shirtless with short-shorts then im there looking like im about to hike mt everest

Just say you wanna be part of the layering fun. :pimp:

One reason I can never live somewhere where its hot year round, and I dont really mean SoCal either cause it does get chilly at night etc. My boy moved to Miami and hell nah, tshirt and shorts weather year round? No thanks.

i do want to layer more, i usually go with a single tee underneath teddys and leathers

but i love socal and benefit of getting cold easily is i can rock jackets even down jackets too :smokin

also, got to love lv overnight shipping

late night impulse buy, like 1 am yesterday and its in my doorstep today

B8A9E048-1D5F-42CF-A916-A25FF70139D6.jpeg
Hey hey now 😅😅😅

I was still deciding between these and the Versace’s . Can you do on feet when you get a chance please .

Yeah man they are pretty hard to find right now. Is that seller legit for the women’s as well?
Seems legit but far fetched has them a poster on here was nice enough to look it up .

I haven’t copped yet I’m going on vacation so maybe when I get back .

I don't mind the cold weather but the cold breeze and chill is what makes it bad. went out yesterday with the wife with me wearing less than the ideal attire. wore a shirt a sweater and a windbreaker. should have worn a bonnet rather than using a thin hoodie instead. when we got home, body is just quite painful and knew I wasn't feeling well. suppose to have a ball game that night but opt out and rather stayed at home and sleep. would have loved to play but I'm pretty sure I'd be sick right now if I did went. oh well, there's always a next time. I'd be doing some gym work to make up for that.

i do want to layer more, i usually go with a single tee underneath teddys and leathers

but i love socal and benefit of getting cold easily is i can rock jackets even down jackets too :smokin

Down jackets is a little much. :lol:

In NYC I dont even wear down unless its in the low 30’s.

down jackets arent all created equal, im not looking for the super thick

i have the moncler x rick and its wearable without getting super hot (to me at least)

the ones i posted are short lightweight jackets too so i think it’ll be wearable, i think something like the maya is much warmer

I don't mind the cold weather but the cold breeze and chill is what makes it bad. went out yesterday with the wife with me wearing less than the ideal attire. wore a shirt a sweater and a windbreaker. should have worn a bonnet rather than using a thin hoodie instead. when we got home, body is just quite painful and knew I wasn't feeling well. suppose to have a ball game that night but opt out and rather stayed at home and sleep. would have loved to play but I'm pretty sure I'd be sick right now if I did went. oh well, there's always a next time. I'd be doing some gym work to make up for that.
30F this morning. was wrapped like a damn Michelin man. :rofl:

yah i ran at 6 this morning too and was wrapped up like an eskimo

:lol:

just more comfortable that way for me and since i usually run around a lake, it does get windy at times

everyone was well dressed in that game

pg’s jacket is a bit much with the flames on the jacket but i think its suppose to go with his sig shoe

Back
Top Bottom