HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

76CFFA11-C3BA-4CD9-9A3D-13A7ABAF3CD7.jpeg

They finally came .

Sizing is an exact fit I’m hoping they stretch a little .

For wallets or cardholders I say just go to your fav designers and one that fits your budget. They all generally the same anyways, now its what print or whatever you want. I got a Goyard cardholder that ive had for a few years, havent had an actual wallet in years. My friend has an old LV Epi thats real nice.

For wallets or cardholders I say just go to your fav designers and one that fits your budget. They all generally the same anyways, now its what print or whatever you want. I got a Goyard cardholder that ive had for a few years, havent had an actual wallet in years. My friend has an old LV Epi thats real nice.
Only thing is stay away from cloth .

Gucci cloth wallets are *** !!!

Last edited:
Speaking of steamer. Anybody in here have a Samsung air dresser?

been wanting one especially since its been on sale lately and cheaper than the LG but it cumbersome and im too lazy to move stuff around

it looks very useful and convenient but really only worth it if you dry clean a lot or just got a lot of delicates

Yeah I’ve yet to see one in person, was hoping they were lightweight in a sense. Had saw one in a furniture outlet out here in Cali for 800

44B07614-CC8A-4449-97FB-96160FA36B39.jpeg

Yayoi shoes look cool . Bomber not so much looked kinda plain.

Homme plisse store turned into a supreme release tons of people lining up outside and the store was a mess wasnt gonna line up 30 mins to buy a pair of pants
F69623FC-338E-43F4-B541-C1F939EC8CE8.jpeg

Copped the celine jacket and an olive Leowe bomber

Attachments

• 9C2E88A3-CC37-43B9-AAF5-133820FED994.jpeg
    9C2E88A3-CC37-43B9-AAF5-133820FED994.jpeg
    399.9 KB · Views: 200
Back
Top Bottom