HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

I honestly don’t know. I’ve never tried returning anything. That price is mighty tempting but I will probably pass. Just booked a vacation for my wife and I and I’m looking for a 3rd car right now too

how does the LV Trainer high fits? can I fit 8.5 UK? I wear 10.5 - 11 US size. Is there any fakes of that shoes? don't wanna cop a fake one that's why I'm makin' sure..
Walk into the store if you’re close to one and ask em about your size. Or just hit up a contact there if youve got one. The website isn’t gonna tell the full story for the inventory count for some reason. Previously bought some shoes that were sold out online but they had a pair in the store. Brought it out in like 2 min. Smh.

Chick was showing me some internal inventory count that was completely different than what they had online. Might be worth a try if you’re close.

Last edited:
ive put off getting a new car for the past couple of years, just like sneakers, im not gon pay above retail for it

i need that good chunk of discount or else imma stick to what i got

Walk into the store if you’re close to one and ask em about your size. Or just hit up a contact there if youve got one. The website isn’t gonna tell the full story for the inventory count for some reason. Previously bought some shoes that were sold out online but they had a pair in the store. Brought it out in like 2 min. Smh.

Chick was showing me some internal inventory count that was completely different than what they had online. Might be worth a try if you’re close.

This is correct. LVs business is as if the online and in-store are two separate entities with separate inventories.

I was just in the store because I had ordered this sweatshirt. The sizing for LV runs big. I had ordered a medium. I had to return it because the neoprene made it fit real stiff like cardboard and it was a little big. I may end up trying the size small but I am still not sure if I will like the fit even in a smaller size.

The sales associate said she could order the small for me even though it says it is sold out online.
Screenshot_20221229_235950_Chrome.jpg

I think so too but I also wanna take it literally just cause it sounds so crazy. :lol:

Nah you right actually. It's physically taking the cameras out. Without going into too much detail, I'm an engineer in the defense industry and in my building there's absolutely no cameras allowed. People kept bypassing (and losing their jobs because of it) the programs that disable cameras or using epoxy so they settled on completely removing them as the only way you can have a phone.

It's actually not hard to do. Heat it up, pop the case, and then either pop the cameras out or drill through them. The newer iPhones though are a pain to do because of the front cameras. You have to have a really good drill press and vice and just drill through the glass like 2/1000" at a time and hope the glass doesn't completely shatter.

Idk if anyone is an Acne fan here but I’m. If on their stonefsce logo or whatever they call it. I’m looking for their ombré beanie. My gf has this pink jawn from last year

Nah you right actually. It's physically taking the cameras out. Without going into too much detail, I'm an engineer in the defense industry and in my building there's absolutely no cameras allowed. People kept bypassing (and losing their jobs because of it) the programs that disable cameras or using epoxy so they settled on completely removing them as the only way you can have a phone.

It's actually not hard to do. Heat it up, pop the case, and then either pop the cameras out or drill through them. The newer iPhones though are a pain to do because of the front cameras. You have to have a really good drill press and vice and just drill through the glass like 2/1000" at a time and hope the glass doesn't completely shatter.

This is nuts, this is your work phone or physical? In any case id have 2 phones then, an older joint for work and then a personal id leave in the car or something cause no way id take out the cams in my joint. :lol:

Managed to grab the dust Rick Vans for myself and also the black suede for my girlfriend, but still need a pair of black suede for myself. Such a beautiful shoe--very jealous.

keep an eye out on mr porter, i think they might drop it sooner than later, i think their new releases comes out every tuesday?

a few of their models already rocking it

3DE9B07D-177B-4F83-A5B8-46946DE60664.jpeg

8FFA2EA3-9C62-48C3-BD21-04E0E51F1A71.jpeg

C7661815-C9C1-4C83-BC1A-CA9DE2A80F3D.jpeg

Man im just not into alot of the Rick things, shoes especially. I only really liked the dunks. The Ramone highs I mean..theyre ok. They have some sick coats and jackets, everything else not my taste.

keep an eye out on mr porter, i think they might drop it sooner than later, i think their new releases comes out every tuesday?

a few of their models already rocking it

3DE9B07D-177B-4F83-A5B8-46946DE60664.jpeg

8FFA2EA3-9C62-48C3-BD21-04E0E51F1A71.jpeg

C7661815-C9C1-4C83-BC1A-CA9DE2A80F3D.jpeg
I appreciate the tip... I'm gonna be paying attention to Mr. Porter for these. I also gonna see if any Saks in NYC have them.

Man im just not into alot of the Rick things, shoes especially. I only really liked the dunks. The Ramone highs I mean..theyre ok. They have some sick coats and jackets, everything else not my taste.

ricks definitely a hit or miss since its inception, its more like trying to make his pieces work with your waardrobe

at least he isnt purely dark these days and integrating some colors but he has a lot of basics that are nice (but again, as long as usual they can work for you and actually fit)

$120 I peeped.

Here inak

mr porter got em too if you dont want to deal with ssense

i think their new releases comes out every tuesday?

Mr. Porter new releases are Monday, Wednesday, Friday.

I’d also expect them to drop on the Rick website as well, and I would keep an eye out on SVRN, Vrients, and any of the larger sites that haven’t dropped the new collection yet.

Back
Top Bottom