HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

its still early to judge after one show/season but he did an amazing job and the show being as it is, its pharrell so its almost to be expected

its just not for me because its camo heavy but i feel like most are cut well and executed great so he is off to an amazing start

im more curious on the pieces that isnt shown on the runway like the varsity asap rocked and i hope he continues virgils shoe design because ive never really been a fan of pharrell past sneaker designs

I remember reading way back someone recommending thin insoles for tight fitting shoes. Anyone have any recommendations for that? I think it might’ve been in here

Noticeably absent from P’s first show was any new iteration of the Trainer (besides those awful maxi joints). I’ve heard rumblings that he wants to cut back on them, which makes me wonder if this is the beginning of that. Also, maybe he’ll release his own sig sneaker design??

Noticeably absent from P’s first show was any new iteration of the Trainer (besides those awful maxi joints). I’ve heard rumblings that he wants to cut back on them, which makes me wonder if this is the beginning of that. Also, maybe he’ll release his own sig sneaker design??

They was oding on em though. Same shoe with minor variations, white/purple one with embossed LV's, one without, one with a strap, one without, etc etc. They actually all looked good which is the funny part, but yeah way too many.

They was oding on em though. Same shoe with minor variations, white/purple one with embossed LV's, one without, one with a strap, one without, etc etc. They actually all looked good which is the funny part, but yeah way too many.
The LV trainer probably the best designer sneaker in a long time. I agree they did too many versions of them though. Seems like Pharrell likes the maxi trainer though.

i mean LV does have a few different sneakers, they just dont get as much attention as the trainers because those are best ones

I mean inevitably they were gonna run them into the ground. Men’s footwear has been one of their biggest moneymakers thanks to the trainer model. Can’t say I blame them for releasing so many, but yeah, less is more at this point. Unless we’re talking the maxi—I’d love to never see those again lol.

black canvas drkshdw vans, hoping a different color drops soon

Does anyone know if this already released in North America (showing sold out everywhere but Japan and some other random stores which I find a bit strange)?

Screenshot 2023-07-03 at 5.58.17 AM.png

Anyone know any cargos that are similar to these? The first Ricks are perf, though I aint paying $900. The second one I like but it looks too sweat pants-ish (still considering it though). Any brand, any pricepoint, want it to be wide fit.

Screen Shot 2023-07-07 at 4.28.35 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-07-07 at 4.28.06 PM.png

what you get
A linen/cotton jumper from the ssense sale

The fit is fire too, I'll def be revisiting for some more basics

Back
Top Bottom