HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

It felt like walking on a insole made of rock more than anything. I coudda seen how it felt broken in but I coudnt be bothered to break them in. Just felt awful. Shame cause I always loved how they looked.
That’s how I felt when I tried on some Birkenstock Bostons. Felt like I was walking around on wood planks :lol:

Beat a pair of FBT for years. Upper was awesome. The sole didn’t give the best comfort but they were fine for a full days wear. Treat them like more of a shoe than a sneaker

beauty is pain, friends. 60% off couldn't resist on the FBTs. Been a pair since the 2008 hypebeast forum days.

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: JPS
Fancied an oversize fit today...

MMY Peterson w/ Classic Evisu Maniac denim. Sacai styled full-zipper back hoodie... and a beat-up Z-Fold 2

20230714_093702.jpg

20230714_093545.jpg

Last edited:
Idk if its just me, but monogram bookbags (for any brand) just screams tacky. Everything else is fine though, duffels etc.

Maybe cause I grew up in NY and id see fake Gucci bookbags everywhere and it left a sour taste in my mouth. :lol:

i dont sell anything so sometimes i empty out a closet and see kicks that gotten little to no wear

gon rotate some of em in before copping more (even though i just got a couple more boots :lol: )

IMG_0644.jpeg

Idk if its just me, but monogram bookbags (for any brand) just screams tacky. Everything else is fine though, duffels etc.

Maybe cause I grew up in NY and id see fake Gucci bookbags everywhere and it left a sour taste in my mouth. :lol:

:lol: **** terrorized me in NYC too. Tired of them

pick one that you like the cut and might fit you:

i think the rick owens might be the best of the bunch but its difficult if you dont have the exact build for it (as in do leg day)

it hitting 100 degrees here so my thighs are sweating just thinking about these leather pants :lol:

pick one that you like the cut and might fit you:

i think the rick owens might be the best of the bunch but its difficult if you dont have the exact build for it (as in do leg day)

it hitting 100 degrees here so my thighs are sweating just thinking about these leather pants :lol:
That price crazy lol

Thanks to both of y’all .

Back
Top Bottom