HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Think this was discussed in here.

Bought the samsung air dresser since the cleaners ****ed up another pair of trousers .

So far so good. Tried it on a pair of denim that were stinky after getting it from the tailor
and it sanitzed and removed the odor.

Gonna move into a new house hopefully late next year and have this properly fitted in my walk in closet. It looks pretty sleek.
96E8671F-87FB-4209-8840-77ED93A32C6A.jpeg

These fire or nah ????

Givenchy TK MX

Attachments

• IMG_0012.jpeg
    IMG_0012.jpeg
    71.2 KB · Views: 336
  • IMG_0011.jpeg
    IMG_0011.jpeg
    69.6 KB · Views: 748
do MMM gats break in over time? i’m an 11.5 and went with a 44 based on what i’ve been seeing. length wise they seem good but are very very snug. 44.5 would’ve been perfect but 45 would have been a bit too long for me i feel.

do MMM gats break in over time? i’m an 11.5 and went with a 44 based on what i’ve been seeing. length wise they seem good but are very very snug. 44.5 would’ve been perfect but 45 would have been a bit too long for me i feel.
Nah bruh cause I wear a 44 which is a size 11us

You Definitely needed 44.5

dat a** doe. Speaking of running shoes, don’t sleep on the ferragamos. Comfy as hell but not my style looks wise.

Any driver shoe recommendations? Not looking for penny loafers, etc. Just drivers. Prada and Gucci got square toe ones which I’m not feeling. Not liking LVs selection either. Maybe ferragamo is the best choice?

dat a** doe. Speaking of running shoes, don’t sleep on the ferragamos. Comfy as hell but not my style looks wise.

Any driver shoe recommendations? Not looking for penny loafers, etc. Just drivers. Prada and Gucci got square toe ones which I’m not feeling. Not liking LVs selection either. Maybe ferragamo is the best choice?
These runners?

I went with my regular size and they were perfect .

Try wearing thinner socks if you can’t return them .

id rock it even without the swoosh but it does look empty/too much negative space so i hope rick adds something there

Back
Top Bottom