HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

lv trainer 2 (mid?)

IMG_0458.jpeg

IMG_0459.jpeg

I didnt like the initial pics, I swear I thought they were laceless but now seeing these, I like alot. Color fire too.

really feelin this gat colorway here..

Anyone got the balenciaga 3xl sneakers? Thinking of getting the black or yellow pair but wonder about how they feel ect.

Anyone got the balenciaga 3xl sneakers? Thinking of getting the black or yellow pair but wonder about how they feel ect.

I like the yellow ones. My boy has em, said they decently comfy. All the Balenciaga kicks ive had were pretty comfy, Triple S was really comfy, Tracks were comfy. I tried the Defenders and also really comfy. I dont see how these would be diff.

drkshdw vintage lows new colors dropped at the rick owens website

nt wont let me post the link

1690492986355.jpeg

1690492998484.jpeg

1690493011948.jpeg

1690493022360.jpeg

I'm a 7 3/8 and went with the M, but it definitely fits big. Like if I was on a boat it would fly off my head big.

more curious which proxy service you used?

there was a grand seiko i want thats gon be japan exclusive so ive considered going there or using proxy

it really depends how you use it but they could easily last a decade or longer so i think that makes it worth it, you get the look and quality

sure there are cheaper one that can take a tougher beating but ive always said that luxury purchases are never reasonable purchases

ive saved a lot of wear from my wallets by simply not putting it in my back pocket, it always goes in the front pants/jeans pocket or jacket pocket

Back
Top Bottom