HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Thanks for the oop on matches. I’m talking bout the glasses though for a script. Can anybody tell me if designer eyes is legit cause the only store I went to charges 1300 for the frames + almost 400+ for the script. The same frame is 900 on that site. I think the store I looked at up chareged since they the only one in the city
Come to nyc and go to the Cartier store 58th Street 5th ave

20180411_110103.jpg

jape jape this is my pair of harness boots that I had the cobbler lower the heel on by 10 mm. I wish I had a good before pic, but I can personally tell the difference in person and while wearing them.

Guys, anyone experienced with legit checks on balenciaga speed trainers. Copped a pair from ebay but have some concerns that they might be fakes. I'll upload pictures shortly.

Thanks

i missed that post/story but how did the cobbler balance the shoes?

Not sure. My cobbler said that because it was only a modification of slightly less than half an inch, it wouldn't be an issue. He's the best rated cobbler in the Bay Area so I trusted him, and I got exactly what I wanted.

20180411_110103.jpg

jape jape this is my pair of harness boots that I had the cobbler lower the heel on by 10 mm. I wish I had a good before pic, but I can personally tell the difference in person and while wearing them.
looks good man.
not sure why they don't offer the 30 mm like they do with all the other models
i might look in to this in the future.

Not sure. My cobbler said that because it was only a modification of slightly less than half an inch, it wouldn't be an issue. He's the best rated cobbler in the Bay Area so I trusted him, and I got exactly what I wanted.

interesting because half an inch is actually a lot if you think about it, the angle of the sole from the forefoot to the heel has to be balanced and exact or else it's going to be tilting back

i guess it can be heated and angled a bit?

not really sure but glad it worked out for you

interesting because half an inch is actually a lot if you think about it, the angle of the sole from the forefoot to the heel has to be balanced and exact or else it's going to be tilting back

i guess it can be heated and angled a bit?

not really sure but glad it worked out for you

You're probably right. If I had a good before pic I'd have a better answer

Photos attached guys. Let me know if you need any more and as always much appreciated.

Attachments

• 20180411_182336.jpg
    20180411_182336.jpg
    251.3 KB · Views: 24
  • 20180411_182340.jpg
    20180411_182340.jpg
    193.6 KB · Views: 19
  • 20180411_182353.jpg
    20180411_182353.jpg
    186.5 KB · Views: 17
About $400 but no box or dust bag. I'm in the UK though so was in £

What looks off in your opinion? All the legit check guides I've checked seem inconsistent.

I have 2 pairs and neither has the Balenciaga starting that far back.

Looked off before I even checked my pairs to compare.

I have 2 pairs and neither has the Balenciaga starting that far back.

Looked off before I even checked my pairs to compare.

Thanks this is good to know. I was initially sceptical as there are some glue marks around the sole and the font looks a little bolder than it should.

Anyone else got any thoughts?

Glue marks are on mine as well, thats no biggie.

The Balenciaga is all the tell you need, return those ASAP. I just hit up 2 of my friends and theirs dont start that far back either.

Glue marks are on mine as well, thats no biggie.

The Balenciaga is all the tell you need, return those ASAP.

Thanks man, have messaged him asking for a refund and will go the PP/ebay route if needed.

Any stores that ship to the EU that have the black w/ white sole in-stock?

Last edited:
Do you guys keep all of your high end shoe boxes? I’m trying to determine a space saving way of storing my shoes while still protecting them. I leave a bunch out on a shelf but then they’ll collect dust. The high end shoe boxes are usually huge too so they take up a ton of closet space.

Back
Top Bottom