HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

IMG_6942.jpeg

:pimp:

Hat isnt Marni. Its from Market (brand formerly known as Chinatown Market, they use the smileys and **** alot) :lol:. They have a whole “bootleg” collection up online now, and im surprised its literally the brands spelled out. Like they have a shirt that says Louis Vuitton on it, a Balenciaga thing I forget, a hoodie that says Born Again Christian Dior. Im like yo are they just begging to get sued? :lol:

Edit:
IMG_6893.png

IMG_6890.png

IMG_6891.png

I like the hat though so I copped instore, aint eem mad. :lol:

Anyone here purchase a YSL silk button up before. I’m looking to purchase a short sleeve silk and want to know if it’s a quality item from them compared to a Versace or Louis Silk.

Any spots to hit in Chicago? I remember RSVP Gallery being terrible, but this was like a decade ago.

SVRN? Notre? Anything else?

Thinking about purchasing a pair of Toga Virilis. Anybody has experience with sizing or quality? Need some feedback.

combo looks good though i hope its a short travel as i think the mmy seems heavy and cumbersome

speaking of travelling luggage again, been looking at rimowa for months now and their carry-ons are about 2” longer width-wise than what delta requires which seems standard, seems like an oversight by rimowa considering all other carry on bags ive looked at follows those delta measurements

maybe im just also being anal as i want to match the carry on with the check in, just annoying

combo looks good though i hope its a short travel as i think the mmy seems heavy and cumbersome

speaking of travelling luggage again, been looking at rimowa for months now and their carry-ons are about 2” longer width-wise than what delta requires which seems standard, seems like an oversight by rimowa considering all other carry on bags ive looked at follows those delta measurements

maybe im just also being anal as i want to match the carry on with the check in, just annoying
I have the original Cabin and Cabin Plus. Never had issues with either and I only fly Delta.

Cabin Plus is marketed in Europe as a “first class” suitcase because the carry on sizes differ between the two cabins.

As a matter of fact I also have an Away carryon and used that for many years (can’t recall the name but the bigger carry on) and it’s slightly bigger than the Rimowa Cabin. I’ve never had issues with that one either.

Back
Top Bottom