HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

They arent bad. The AM1 looking colorway is the best one, fit quite tight though. I do like the 2 inch height it gives you as the other oversized sole McQueens do as well. :lol:

62A167B3-4617-403A-8E0D-DE8B617CF137.jpeg
0E8B3B3D-D44D-41E4-9A8D-78FBD0505B2D.jpeg

Cant decide, leaning on the jungle boot but maybe just grab both.
Get both...both are dope!

Could someone who has the current version of the SL/10H comment on how they break in? I just received mine and the leather seems much harder than my pair from a couple years ago.

Could someone who has the current version of the SL/10H comment on how they break in? I just received mine and the leather seems much harder than my pair from a couple years ago.

I just got a pair of the black/gold SL10H at the beginning of March. I've only worn them a handful of times so unfortunately I can't really tell how much they've broken in so far. I think it's been stated quite a bit in here that the leather quality has gone down a lot from the earlier versions of the SL10H (although Saint Laurent leather has never really been praised for the sneakers). I do notice that the tongue especially is super stiff and I've seen previous versions have a suede lined tongue but my current pair doesn't have that. It's not surprising of them cutting costs and cheapening the materials and construction even more. I think the current price is $595 and didn't the SL10H used to cost $645?

BTW pilbondin pilbondin where did you get them, for how much and what CW? Do you mind posting some pictures?

Nike's, adidas
I have CP achilles in 42

i wear a 9.5-10 in nike/adidas too and while a 42 in CPs fit me, it is mainly due to my wide feet and it is slightly longer than i would prefer, if CPs were wider a 41.5 might just work

i wear a 42 in the speed trainers for reference, depending how you like shoes to fit, i think you can size down half or go the same size

i'd wait for more opinions though

Repped for the replies, yeah I was thinking 42

now where can i find the black and white pair lol looks like most sites are out in that size :frown:

They're not going to break in. My Royals never broke in and they're a few years old. I usually flex the toebox by hand before I wear them and that helps a little with comfort. On the plus side, I've found that these newer SL10Hs are absolute tanks. My pair looks brand new and I abuse them.

these are nice in-hand

quality could have been better and the extra laces should have been black though

FoG bball 1.jpg

FoG bball 2.jpg
I love these. I have this color and the white with grey. Wore them all day walking around Vegas and were super comfortable. Agree on the laces though in terms of the black. What’s funny though is the White with Grey came with like 7 different lace colors. It was almost overkill.

Last edited:
^ did youll end up paying retail on the FOG basketball sneakers. It seems as though the hype has died down and they are sitting. Also Do you recommend sizing down are TTS. i heard they run narrow. I am thinking of copping once they drop to under 400

^ did youll end up paying retail on the FOG basketball sneakers. It seems as though the hype has died down and they are sitting. Also Do you recommend sizing down are TTS. i heard they run narrow. I am thinking of copping once they drop to under 400

I am thinking the same and for those who have this shoe did you go with normal "high end sizing"? For example I am usually a size 40 in most high end sneakers (YSL SL/01, balenciaga arena/pleats/ runners, etc)

did not pay retail, very few items out there you can't get on a discount if you just wait a bit

LV never goes on sale so that one is you just got to buy what you like and some Gucci items probably isn't going be on sale no matter how long it sits, some Balenciagas that sells well might take a year or two before they can be had for a discount

as for FoG sizing, they aren't as narrow and i went with my usual go to size of 42 and they surprisingly fit my wide feet because they do look narrow and long

these are nice in-hand

quality could have been better and the extra laces should have been black though

FoG bball 1.jpg

FoG bball 2.jpg

Is it similar to the recent Saint Laurent sneakers' leather? I was hoping to check out the black/red pair to replace my SL10s, but if they're the same quality, I'll just stick to what I have.

Back
Top Bottom