HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

I guess that Farfetch sale doesn’t apply to Canada. Still showing full price for me and all over like $600 Canadian. That’s a joke lmao.

shows full price to me too, you might have to click it from the link a page back and then search for CP and you'll see the sale price

I’m waiting on SSense sale. Just like they did last yr half off on almost everything

Farfetch sale is better then the stores tho

Ssense sale is very nice, I wait til like 50-70 percent off. I remember they had a pair of sl10 high khaki suedes for $214

Ya I've definitely seen some crazy prices on stuff. I remember @flyknitlvr saying they have one of the most complex systems for tracking their pricing. That's one of the downfalls of the SSENSE sale is that usually when the prices drop to the lowest...it's like one size 15 left or two size 6s. You just have to monitor in and hope you get lucky because the site is so popular that stuff goes like lightning fast. I saw Saks had the "Khaki Suede SL10H" for around $350 on sale but I also saw a sold out page of the Bred SL10H for $230 :wow::wow::wow:. I'm hoping it was only like two huge sizes or something because I would have copped instantly at that price.

I'm going to be trying to get a pair of Bred SL10H since my Black/Gold pair is a not as subtle for everyday wear.

1AC8C15E-6D13-40C6-9A74-9566CD9C7312.jpeg
Anyone have a clue what these are or what the numbers mean. I snapped a shot of some dudes laptop in the airport lounge. (He left that **** open...so don’t moral
Police me :nthat:) Custom?

Ya I've definitely seen some crazy prices on stuff. I remember @flyknitlvr saying they have one of the most complex systems for tracking their pricing. That's one of the downfalls of the SSENSE sale is that usually when the prices drop to the lowest...it's like one size 15 left or two size 6s. You just have to monitor in and hope you get lucky because the site is so popular that stuff goes like lightning fast. I saw Saks had the "Khaki Suede SL10H" for around $350 on sale but I also saw a sold out page of the Bred SL10H for $230 :wow::wow::wow:. I'm hoping it was only like two huge sizes or something because I would have copped instantly at that price.

I'm going to be trying to get a pair of Bred SL10H since my Black/Gold pair is a not as subtle for everyday wear.

I usually save the page and check everyday. I picked up a pair of Jodhpurs for 600 last year on ssense, I saved the page, they sold out, two weeks later a returned pair in my size popped up and bought another pair. I'm waiting for the Saint Laurent sale. I bought a few things during the last sale they had. All Hedi stuff.

I usually save the page and check everyday. I picked up a pair of Jodhpurs for 600 last year on ssense, I saved the page, they sold out, two weeks later a returned pair in my size popped up and bought another pair. I'm waiting for the Saint Laurent sale. I bought a few things during the last sale they had. All Hedi stuff.

I remember they also had a full size run of the Saint Laurent Sigaro Chelsea boots for $400, which is an insanely good deal. That price is just a little more expensive than the Neiman Marcus deal for them.

Back
Top Bottom