HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

those Chanels mens?
1AC8C15E-6D13-40C6-9A74-9566CD9C7312.jpeg
Anyone have a clue what these are or what the numbers mean. I snapped a shot of some dudes laptop in the airport lounge. (He left that **** open...so don’t moral
Police me :nthat:) Custom?

I scrolled that farfetch site page after page nothing I like you really have to search hard to find fly stuff these days when dealing with all brands designer or not

:smokin

Man idk how some of you guys can drop so much $$ on clothing... between those two tee's and that hoody, thats like 2g's :wow:

Time to cut back on my 401k i guess :ohwell:

Have you guys seen the thom browne hoodie LeBron has been wearing? None on ssense and mr porter

looks like the Prada Cloudburst is part of the sale, i might give it a try, anyone can comment on how they fit?

pradas sizings always been all over the place, sometime I could fit in a 7 and sometime I could fit in a 9

looks like the Prada Cloudburst is part of the sale, i might give it a try, anyone can comment on how they fit?

pradas sizings always been all over the place, sometime I could fit in a 7 and sometime I could fit in a 9
damn im not seeing in the sales section, link?

just follow the link a post above and then log in

i am not sure if it is just for selected customers though

Fit long. Def atleast a half size down, maybe ev

Back
Top Bottom