HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

blackchiney08 blackchiney08 those look surprisingly wearable. I thought the gold might be too much, but doesn't seem that way at all.

Santiags again for me. My outfits are pretty basic: leather jacket, tee, black jeans. As for all the back and forth the last page or so - I can't imagine wearing something with a huge logo on it, but to each their own. Style is subjective right?

IMG_20180323_075128.jpg

Ed, those Santiags look so nice! Regret I slept on them.

Hey guys, any of you mess with Uniqlo jeans? If so, any recommendations? Lookin for a pair of slim/skinny pants and I found the prices to be in my range. Thanks!

He’s just one of the people in here that hates whenever a CP shoe or Lanvin or anything that he considers as boring is posted. The type that only chases Off White Nikes or anything super promoted on IG.

Exhibit A,

A7C41169-AC0B-4B5E-AA85-3A64EA629812.jpeg

Let’s be honest. A lot of us in here dress for status or professionalism if you’re over a certain age. Also to attract women or men or whatever it is you’re into. I just know that most women over the age of 24 would laugh at you if you wear that kind of stuff and think you were 17...

No they woudnt. :lol:

Its hilarious thinking dressing mature is the only real way to attract women over 24 and be perceived as an adult. :lol:

Where does this even exist? Im a bumble **** small town where everyone dresses the same? Its a melting pot in NYC where everyone from different styles mingles and dates or whatever. Your business woman in Monday’s finest can be out on Friday night with the dude in AF1’s and Yankee fitteds still. :lol:

No they woudnt. :lol:

Its hilarious thinking dressing mature is the only real way to attract women over 24 and be perceived as an adult. :lol:

Where does this even exist? Im a bumble **** small town where everyone dresses the same? Its a melting pot in NYC where everyone from different styles mingles and dates or whatever. Your business woman in Monday’s finest can be out on Friday night with the dude in AF1’s and Yankee fitteds still. :lol:

This is true. 99% of the time it doesn't matter how you dress, what type of car you drive or how big your house is. It's all about confidence.

Last edited:
not even a no bra shot could save those shoes... they're terrile.. would rather blow $1K in Vegas :pimp:

does anybody know what benefits EIP customers get on mr. p? can i preorder things? not sure if there's another vip group....

Back
Top Bottom