HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Can anyone shed any light on the sizing of stone island bermuda shorts? Was going to cop a pair of kith but was unsure. And if anyone knows any online sites that may be having MDW sales going on, that would be great. I'm a true 33

Is this real?

triple-s-new.jpg
triple-s-new5.jpg

They did one in NY last October but most products were trash.

Ive seen a lot of whats coming for LA and its a lot better.

Nice man. I'm wondering is it’s worth checking out for the celebs/artists. Prob won’t cop anything but it may be a cool scene.

is it just me or does the thunder spectres looks like america cups in hand and on foot?

i couldn't quite figure it out until i had them but that was exactly it and it is crazy that people are going nuts for it

if i were prada i'd capitalize on the america cups and come out with crazy color accents
thunder spectre 1.jpg

Can anyone shed any light on the sizing of stone island bermuda shorts? Was going to cop a pair of kith but was unsure. And if anyone knows any online sites that may be having MDW sales going on, that would be great. I'm a true 33

Stone island runs small but I've found the shorts & sweatpants run true to size. I just bought the shimmer si swim shorts in XL & I'm a size 36, go with a large.

When do you guys think second markdown for Ssense will be? Theres a couple sweaters I have my eye on but Im patiently waiting for the second markdown.

Thunder Spectra does not look lika A-Cups in the slightest. :lol:

Waiting for Puma to send me mine, im doing a 4 shoe campaign for them and I have no idea why the TS campaign is a whole month after release date smh.

nah, once you have them in hand, yall see what i mean :lol:

it's hard to explain but it's very america cups in hand and when worn

panels not exactly the same but the leather placement, mesh insert and how the midsole is shaped, america cups just comes to mind

...or maybe i am just crazy...

ThomB, the cushioning of the reebok are about the same as the speedrunner. Although not as plush as boost but pretty supportive imo. The socks material are more stretchy than Balenciaga but might not be as durable.

What kind of wallets/card holders are you guys using these days ? Right now leaning towards lv pocket organizer or cardholder since they’re nice and slim but looking for some suggestions

ThomB, the cushioning of the reebok are about the same as the speedrunner. Although not as plush as boost but pretty supportive imo. The socks material are more stretchy than Balenciaga but might not be as durable.

Goyard.

I have the Reebok x Vetement sock runners, the Balencigas are more comfy but thats not saying the Vets arent.

Back
Top Bottom