HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

BVW.png
Anyone here still mess with Balmain. Are the Biker Jeans super stretchy and feel like thin sweatpants, or do they have some actual weight and heft on them and they actually feel like jeans. I never had a pair and im interested in this pair

Attachments

• bal.png
    bal.png
    104.9 KB · Views: 11
I am a Burberry fan. Liked the last collection. Can’t wait to see what’s next!

yah balmain jeans tends to be real substantial, not sure how they are these days though, the probably have thinner and more pliable versions these days but i think balmain jeans were probably the heaviest denim i've ever handled

No one checked for LV menswear bruh, no one. They were on no ones radar, Preme collab is the only thing worth mentioning.
You’re wrong, just cuz hypebeasts wearing size 16 balenciagas ain’t ****in with it doesn’t mean nobody is on it. LV is on some grown man ****

Sorry, but it's straight facts that LV's menswear was basically irrelevant before Supreme's collab and KJ's final season. Virgil is the best move LV could make.

Was wondering some months back if NT had a fashion thread. Cant find an active Brand specific thread other than 'preme and Ralph though

Is ebay the best place to sell item? Asking from the perspective of designer stuff.

I have some slp sl/10h I need to sell. They are size 46 which idk if that would be a common size. When i glance ebay i see listings but most have no bids which worries me.
Grailed, Ebay and Styleforum buy and sell. Maybe KTT

Back
Top Bottom