HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2018%2F07%2Fdior-b21-socks-b23-tribal-sneaker-release-001.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2018%2F07%2Fdior-b21-socks-b23-tribal-sneaker-release-008.jpg

sort of want these zegan belt, maybe because it reminds me of kaws?
NMN5FBX_mz.jpg

kind of like the fendi too but will likely never buy either unless very deep on discount
NMN5HEQ_mz.jpg

I bought a big buckle Ferragamo belt for my jeans a couple years ago. I hardly wear it , thing looks ridiculous

Last edited:
I have a Hermes belt that I have never worn. Don't buy those types of belts from any of these fashion houses. **** looks douchey ridiculous on casual wear. Maybe with a suit.

i was opposed to those logo belts before but then i saw this sales person that had this nice slim suit and a gucci belt buckle and it looked nice

you just got to embrace it and wear it if you like it

all personal preference but the belt do look disgusting when someones wearing them on sagging jeans that are practically on their knees

ferragamo logo belts actually aren't bad looking as it doesn't necessarily look like any of the bi logos out there with the brands initials, the gancini logo just looks like two horseshoes really

XXXs are $450

FUpsides are $420

wanted the Alyx belt but apparently that sh*t doesn't fit in any belt loops :lol:

NOTRE-CHICAGO-ALYX-STUDIO-BIG-JACQUARD-BELT-BLACK-1807.jpg

Anyone recommend any nice silver jewelery? I have a couple SLP rings and chains but looking for more rings and a bracelet and trying to branch out.

Yo anybody knows how Valentino knit sneakers fit?
Saks got 1 size left but they can’t be returned. After promo code they come
Out to $208. I’m a 10 in most designer sneakers they got 9.5 left

Yo anybody knows how Valentino knit sneakers fit?
Saks got 1 size left but they can’t be returned. After promo code they come
Out to $208. I’m a 10 in most designer sneakers they got 9.5 left
Thanks for mentioning saks, just scooped a pair of Valentino rock runners all navy star for 270 with my coupon. I know rock runner run tts

speaking of SL10s, did they stop making them in royal1 colorway?

i haven't seen it lately but still see the breds all the time

Back
Top Bottom