HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

I knew the fashion trend was going to make shift in retro kind of way when everybody was on that grunge rock star wave then comes the 80s druglord nyc dapper dan now everything is goin back baggy with a mixture of 98-00 style with a higher price tag on it. I'm kind of shocked that retail chains like hm zara 21men has been an alternative mirroring high end fashion those hm x collabs opened the floodgates to what we have now. Everything is very oversized and baggy with a name logo on it now. You can wear a puffer Valentino off white balenciaga coat and most couldn't tell if it was from hm or saks. Just my observations on the fashion trend from 2013-now is crazy how fast trends changes every 2-3months now when it use to be every 3-5yrs

fast fashion stores especially Zara has quick turn-around with their factories, they can get new ideas from other brands on what is selling well and sometimes the runway straight to the factories and then shipped to the stores within weeks and that is why they are making a killing

get the trendy stuff of the season out there and sell it all off the current season and then move on to the next

as for baggy, i feel like the cut is overall different from the baggy trends of JNCO jeans and tall tees, the all-over prints and large logos took me by surprise at how fast it got accepted again, felt like it was just a few years ago that i was being bashed from wearing an all over print gucci shoes and hat and lv belt and now its all over the place again

i was cleaning up my closet a few weeks ago and i'm gon' post some of those shoes from maybe 5-7 years ago

fast fashion stores especially Zara has quick turn-around with their factories, they can get new ideas from other brands on what is selling well and sometimes the runway straight to the factories and then shipped to the stores within weeks and that is why they are making a killing

get the trendy stuff of the season out there and sell it all off the current season and then move on to the next

as for baggy, i feel like the cut is overall different from the baggy trends of JNCO jeans and tall tees, the all-over prints and large logos took me by surprise at how fast it got accepted again, felt like it was just a few years ago that i was being bashed from wearing an all over print gucci shoes and hat and lv belt and now its all over the place again

i was cleaning up my closet a few weeks ago and i'm gon' post some of those shoes from maybe 5-7 years ago
Big facts Its just so heat much drops at the same time these days it's hard to keep up. I find it funny how all the new rappers spending $30k on clothes everyday just to wear it one time I don't even think NBA players do that lol crazy times we're in at the moment.

Faith fit pic

5496477D-E2E2-4A22-A805-3272AD8ED57F.jpeg
319C30D5-39F9-4AE1-87D4-F90BE7A28B39.jpeg
Pick these Dior up today, don’t sleep!

Anybody feeling these new Ermenegildo Zegna XXX Cesare sneakers.... Apparently you can customize the color as you want.

BGN5VA4_mu.jpg

13594012_16175021_1000.jpg

13594017_16175041_1000.jpg

13594011_16175017_1000.jpg

Back
Top Bottom