HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

sick deal, does it have to be in his store?

visvim got nice pieces that very tempting
505825007_1_TopFront
505824953_1_TopFront
505824947_1_TopFront

D64BF4E9-7AF5-439E-B503-814FDEC66611.jpeg
Homegirl picked me and my girl up new card cases while in Paris. My puppy chewed my blue one and my girl has a big Goyard wallet but wanted something smaller so the orange is hers.

D64BF4E9-7AF5-439E-B503-814FDEC66611.jpeg
Homegirl picked me and my girl up new card cases while in Paris. My puppy chewed my blue one and my girl has a big Goyard wallet but wanted something smaller so the orange is hers.
sold my blue one awhile back. low-key want a green one. got an LV wallet but joint is thicc

curious about those leats but the jogger version which looks cropped, do you guys know how cropped it is?

cropped on models usually mean no break for me for the most part

do you guys also have a dry cleaners you trust to clean those pants>

some inexperienced, cheap ones mine steam the pleats out of them :lol:

curious about those leats but the jogger version which looks cropped, do you guys know how cropped it is?

cropped on models usually mean no break for me for the most part

do you guys also have a dry cleaners you trust to clean those pants>

some inexperienced, cheap ones mine steam the pleats out of them :lol:
The process used to pleat the material allows them to keep after a cold wash and line dry.

Heat and dry cleaning are a no. Full polyester.

I have the basic long jogger but the pair I ordered is the cropped jogger so I’ll post of where it cuts. There’s no break on my long jogger but it can if I wear them lower.

I think breaks are ok in the regular trouser versions not the kind with different pleats.

I’m gonna get navy trousers from H Lorenzo next most likely

Back
Top Bottom