HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

was gon' grab the black pair on barneys for $250 in my usual size but its final sale so imma stuck with it if it didnt fit, sold out now

just got to stop being lazy and actually try 'em on in store i guess, some of the measurements are insane, size 28 have 15" waists and the some of the size 30 have close to 17"

so if I wear a 42 in balenciaga track and also I wear a sz 10 in jordan 1's and ultraboost

what should i get in the mainline ramone low?

I am thinking of ordering a 42.5 and a 43 and just returning the one that doesn't fit. or should i go with 42?

id go with a 42, really depends how you want it to fit but 43 is surely gon be too big

jordan 1s kind of a wildcard as a reference, some cw i can fit in a 9.5, others i fit in a 10

saks early access (check your email) up to 70% off

gitd tracks are $399 and wyatt harness for ~$430-$460

plus 11% cashback via ebates and free 2day ship via shoprunner

saks early access (check your email) up to 70% off

gitd tracks are $399 and wyatt harness for ~$430-$460

plus 11% cashback via ebates and free 2day ship via shoprunner

I wish I'd gotten that email... but my bank account is also glad that I did not get that email.

You doing it wrong sucker, the boxers should never more than 90 for one despite the 125 tag

my bad, i forgot that might be a special link for me so price might be showing different to you, its showing as $43 to me plus the 11% cashback
2E1C081E-80A8-47C2-9E9C-03E1633962EE.png

so whats yalls go to jeans these days?

looking for something that has a good stretch, my go to these days are still 510s, i keep going back to it because they are just so comfortable and aint go to worry about holiday weight
Gstar for Stretch, SLP, FOG, for Raw denim.

yall wilding with those versace boxers
all that versace stuff sold on the secondary market for the low like century 21 type stores let alone outlets etc
DO NOT pay that much for some draws you can get for like 80% off
better off copping offwhite 3 packs off of END at that ticket price

thats why i asked :lol:

though ive never seen versace boxers at the outlets and i dont think we have a century21 here in socal

might check out nordstrom rack or saks off 5th

Those Versace boxers are really dry clean only?

Like, yall really out here dry cleaning draws?

That's some true baller ****, I guess :lol:

Funny I was gonna come here for some jeans talk myself
For some reason I’ve been gravitating towards raw / Japanese / selvedge recently
Have hit up a couple spots in nyc doing some recon since it’s been mad long since I’ve cared about denim
Blue green is a decent spot
Even walked in to naked and famous for the first time in forever
What y’all fuxin with?

if you in nyc, also check out self edge.

personally I’ve been wearing resolute 710s and orslow 107s the past few years

Where the heck do you live ?

The local one to me at best has RL Polo or CK

Im in LA. There was a period when they had them everytime I checked, But I think the workers started hiding them cause I would find them tucked away and hidden from time to time.

Back
Top Bottom