HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

So I tried a b23 in a 45 instead of the ones I got in 44 and it doesn’t fit bad, maybe that why my foot was bleeding, I copped too small :smh:

Truth. But also just cause you the pioneer dont mean you the best or maybe even relevant.

That being said, Stussy has come out with dope pieces here and there. Id always pop into the Soho store if I was ever in the area.

I assume you didn't see any black people buying that ish

Back at work and finally got the chance to wear the $125 amiri skels I got on sale.

CFC6F709-51C6-46A8-B393-218E6605450B.jpeg

GMT rootbeer!! :wow:

My Client Advisor called me about a week ago to let me know my pair was reserved. No word on when the shoes will actually arrive.

People are saying retail may end up being $10k. That's crazy.

EDIT: Meant to say Resell here. Resell Will end up being $10k

Last edited:
nah, retails not gon' end up in the 10k

is that reservation through a boutique or a dept store?

My Rhude tee came in the other day.

Heads up, the sizing seems different compared to past seasons. I purchased a small because it was the last size and it was 40% off, but my true size is Medium in tops. The Black Rhude tee is a size Medium and my other Rhude tees more or less fits the same. I find the newer season size Small is equivalent to previous seasons size Medium.

I find the sizing is similar to Off-White and Balenciaga. The Balenciaga tee below is a size small.
Excuse the poor lighting and my GF's coral blanket lol.

IMG_9464 2.JPG

IMG_9465.jpg

IMG_9466 2.JPG

honestly all of rhuigis tees fit different with a size or so. It's one of those brands where you kind of have to try on...If you guys ever get a chance at the Lesson x Rhude collab, the fit and t is unreal!

42 in balenciaga too, 9.5-10 for jordan and an 8.5 in aces

so dumb to say its only obtainable via raffle

Its a bit misleading. But most vip clients get first rights to all the in demand product from all of these brands. If you're plugged in you should be able to secure a pair.

Back
Top Bottom