HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Lately, I find their codes to be useless. Codes would be like" 20% off sale items", but then it would exclude a bunch of brands even though they are on sale.
Yeah I keep an eye out for Webster and boutique codes cause that’s when the real extra hits.

Ill probably end up grabbing this vetements hoodie I’ve been eyeing on Maxfield

flyknitlvr flyknitlvr END has a pair of Rick Double Bumper highs for $515 which seems like an ok price but I need an EU 39 and smallest is a UK7 :frown:

the rocks thousand dollar shirt is cool if you don’t wear it tooo much or take a thousand pics in it and you’re getting it for the low low

• Fire
Reactions: JPS
7th collection looks good and i dig where the collection headed, i mean he'll always have the staple sweats a stuff but i dig his take on some dressy stuff

never been a huge fan of his pants but i dig this one, the whole look actually its the type of non-fitted stuff i like, more tailored and less sloppy
1597688603638.png

1597688732101.png

1597688834500.png

1597688559395.png

Attachments

• 1597688799555.png
    1597688799555.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 135
When does SSENSE typically have their sales?

Also has anyone ever had a package delivered by them and it went missing? Think it just happened to me. Now SSENSE and Canada Post are saying its on me.

When does SSENSE typically have their sales?

Also has anyone ever had a package delivered by them and it went missing? Think it just happened to me. Now SSENSE and Canada Post are saying its on me.

dispute it with your cc company

happened to me, fedex said it was delivered and even had date and time marked but i have 3 cameras in front of my house with motion censor and one of them is the ring doorbell so i have proof on that day and time that no one tried to deliver anything so i had a good case

dispute it with your cc company

happened to me, fedex said it was delivered and even had date and time marked but i have 3 cameras in front of my house with motion censor and one of them is the ring doorbell so i have proof on that day and time that no one tried to deliver anything so i had a good case

Ssense probably wont allow me to order from them again after the dispute. I'm gonna do it anyways.

I believe that was the story and he hasn’t really done anything since those allegations. Sucks cause I have some orange gosha sweats I never wore.

he still doing stuff I think it’s under another name more of a skateboard street wear type vibe Called paaccbit? Or something along those lines

Reminds me of Armani from back in the day.

Interested in seeing how the lapel less pieces sell. Peir Wu did them a few years ago and always liked them but I feel like you need band collar shirts for them.

can anyone help me on visvim jogger sizing? seems like they stop at a sz 12 I wear a 13 in pretty much every shoe. do these run big?

Back
Top Bottom