HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

1606895311016.png

1606895328952.png

1606895346412.png

1606895366581.png

when does the ssense sale end and typically when are prices the lowest? I bought something and I just saw the price dropped even more so gonna return it now and wait it out lol.

when does the ssense sale end and typically when are prices the lowest? I bought something and I just saw the price dropped even more so gonna return it now and wait it out lol.
Usually the holiday sale ends around mid January and maybe even a little longer.

If you're patient it's best to wait it out and check daily if you want a better deal, but this also depends on the popularity of the item and the size. Pay attention to the stock levels (It'll tell you if there's a couple items left) ... I wouldn't wait too long on copping it if it's already 40-70% off.

Call them for an adjustment. sometimes they do it within a certain timeframe.

iirc there's a 2 week grace period for price changes

Warren lotas said his items were premade and would be shipped immediately and dude still hasn't sent anything out lol

Warren lotas said his items were premade and would be shipped immediately and dude still hasn't sent anything out lol

He’s so full of it lol no way anything he makes isn’t made on demand.

Sucks too because Warren is from my state & I love to support people from my area but he’s so fruadulent with his business practices.

All these fake custom Jordan 1s & SBs can be bought on alibaba for $50 shipped don’t let these people con you.

Last edited:
Stop buying those and dont let your friends buy fake custom AF1s too :lol: ...especially not from a fraud like Warren Iotas

if anyone interested in the WL NBA shirts, got 2 of em the Houston one that was hyped up and a Lebron one. Both too small. They're size medium

never worn, lakers is still sealed in bag :smh:

Dior Ski Collection
purple obliques puffers part of the collection

this is the one id want though but $6k for a chance to wear it once if i force myself to go to the mountains for some snowboarding...
1607111481166.png

1607111712078.png

1607111703960.png

1607111723750.png

1607111737397.png

1607111757142.png

1607111768500.png

Last edited:
RO abstract highs are nice. Still kicking myself for missing out on the pair on end for $500. And now, all I'm seeing is resellers selling for almost double that:smh:

Back
Top Bottom