HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

I’ve been going back and forth on the McQueen oversized sneakers for what feels like years now. I wear a 45 and I feel like they just may look TOO big

I’ve been going back and forth on the McQueen oversized sneakers for what feels like years now. I wear a 45 and I feel like they just may look TOO big

I wear a 44...it doesn’t look that bad.

C87D3147-D83C-4B54-927A-93F6599F4187.jpeg

TTS for the McQueens will be roomy, half size might be ideal but also my first pair from years ago was uncomfy cause I think I sized down either a half or full. It doesnt really give and they arent super duper comfy to begin with.

I don’t see this on their site - is this even real?

Might be a department store exclusive. I use to chat with that guy when I worked for Barneys, I forgot which department store he worked for though.

Oh so I checked his profile, Nordstrom thats right. So maybe a Nordstrom exclusive.

i imagine she sucks the life out of everyone who looks directly at her eyes, so glad you survived

with that said, anyoen cop the ROxDM? i forgot it released today, is it still available anywhere?
I was able to get a pair from italist. They sold out on the Dr.Martens website in 3 or 4 minutes smh. They come in on Thursday.

Newest/latest pickup...

65400DB3-C8CF-430D-8BBF-C7DE6FE60431.jpeg

Never owned the original trainers so I don’t know if this is the norm, but LORDT this leather is buttery soft. Filthy.

When are you getting the time to wear all those beauties man!
Everything looking amazing!

On a side note you said that the Red Trainers were re releasing, mind to drop a link for that pre order?

When are you getting the time to wear all those beauties man!
Everything looking amazing!

On a side note you said that the Red Trainers were re releasing, mind to drop a link for that pre order?

They were up on LV as of an hour ago

I was going to ask, they look like the scuba material - I’ve been seeing a lot of those popping up as trousers.

Back
Top Bottom