HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

38350.jpg

This game now is certainly a young man's game now. I wanted the keep all for a minute the gray, then my boy got it so I said black. Then another boy got it, then I saw some of the limited edition ones Shannon Sharp had. :pimp:. Personally couldn't do a light up bag.

Goal now trying to dress comfortable, and show as little on the brand names I am wearing. No shots at anyone who likes to show the brand name.

Basically printed their logos on a shirt and hoodie and called it a day. Yet this **** will sell out

CP hiking boots look good. Need to see the bumpers on my feet. I have wide feet. I feel like it’ll look like my feet are spilling over the sides lol

The black and cream OG’s are still the best, but these are nice too. Id get a new pair of creams but I hate the break in period of them, or maybe its just my foot. TTS is too long, I go down a size and then the top is too narrow and ends up killing my pinky. After a while it gets much better and they are actually a lot comfier than regular chucks.

i got a 10 on my older pairs when im probably more of a 9 but they didnt have half sizes so i went the safe route, i happen to have a couple of jack purcells that was out of commission so i removed the insole on those and stacked em on and it made the shoe fit better and also much more comfortable for walking

also doesnt hurt that im half an inch closer to being six feet because of it :lol:

was able to grab a pair of grey and blues of the controversial shoes with a heart on em

crazy that these are selling out now but still some pairs on Dover Street if anyones interested

1622747856481.png

1622747867061.png
I like both pairs. Probably go with the grey though.

was considering the lows instead actually, it smore "LA" (especially the blue) but i think i like the hitops better overall

1622753317451.png

1622753331481.png

the old ones feels like regular converse as they are just that, these new ones are the chucks 70s, i have the black lows of the latest one and the insole is slightly thicker and the midsoles kind of shiny, it feels more comfortable but not by much

Back
Top Bottom