HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

The pieces were nice. You can see that the womens side of things received more focus. I doubt many in here would like it cause it doesn't align with the taste of whats usually posted in here.

rhuigi went more safe and basic, you can even tell by what he was wearing after the show, honestly dont even remember seeing him wear a suit

rhuigi.png

I heard on a podcast that he was actually dedicating more time to womenswear as it was the department in the house that wanted to draw more of.

I heard on a podcast that he was actually dedicating more time to womenswear as it was the department in the house that wanted to draw more of.

thats interesting, i figure they would have gotten someone who would be more akin to women than rhuigi if that gon be the main focus

Rhuigi’s Bally stuff looked similar to things he wears (at least what he’s photographed in). Has similarities to SLP/ Celine. Always thought it was a bit weird he never rocks rhude other than a piece here and there.

Quilted work Jacket? if so its tts but the Large is barely different from the medium.

Its my fave jacket that i bring everywhere .

I’m 5’10 155 M

EG Pants and CDG Foams

F9B318DD-B861-40EF-A4E9-2E875406E29B.jpeg
Okay, so for clarity, I'm a size Large, but I can get a large or medium and both should fit me? I'm 6'1 205.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom