HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Was able to grab these D & G new off of Vestiaire app for $160. Seller had them listed at like $450 and kept dropping the price over a month or so #Patience
5E805B79-2910-4193-A446-E75FD2E5277B.jpeg

“She like it when my jeans look painted on” :lol: jokes

But nah bro them D&Gs fire

I mean zero of the stuff she was selling looks like any actual real products Gucci, LV, Chanel sells. Seems like she was just printing the logos on cheap made clothing which isn’t really the same thing. Whose paying 5k for a fake Chanel sweatsuit that feels like gilden.
A bunch of foolish people apparently. Cause those numbers they are mentioning sound insane. Granted, we know law enforcement likes to pad things to sound good.

that prada puffer is pretty cool. i think fendi did the swim shorts like that too. not sure if they were the first, but it was the first time i've seen it at least.

Im super close to pulling the trigger on the balenci crocs boots lol. Anyone here with actual in hand experience on those by any chance?

90_1000771-D9VAC_1B000_20_GrecaLabyrinthDerbyShoes-LaceUpsandMonkstraps-versace-online-store_5_3.jpg

90_1000771-D9VAC_1B000_28_GrecaLabyrinthDerbyShoes-LaceUpsandMonkstraps-versace-online-store_4_3.jpg

I really want these !!!!

rfx45 rfx45 what you think ?

I’m waiting on a sale hope to snag these .

Saw someone on ig with real pics and they look great .

I still have to see them in person to really decide .

1DA53E47-48D3-4AE2-B0D3-022C2C8522E4.jpeg

Hey where do you all recommend I go to sell some LV bags I have but don't use much? I tend to go to Ebay to offload things but have a feeling Ebay may bring some tomfoolery so trying to see the most/least painful options

Back
Top Bottom