HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

I got those canvas Rick vans on preorder from ssense. My rep said they should be in for them by march. They are 450
$450? Someone paid &538 at the Rick store so you got it for a good price. How do you get notified of a preorder when they appear on ssense. I've been shopping and looking at that site everyday

Hard pass on DRKSHDW anything, especially those.

If you're going canvas you're better off buying a pair of Converse One Star or whatever.

Entire point of the Rick Vans, IMO, is to be an elevated take on a classic "low brow" silhouette".

Just my opinion.

i like drkshdw, its not as great as main line but it should still be elevated, regular vans take 3-4 wears before they look trashed :lol:

if i could get the grey leath rick vans then i wont even bother with the drkshdws but those are just flying off the shelves with quickness even the pink ones sold out right away on mrporter

honestly, not even sure ill be able to get the drkshdw versions either

$450? Someone paid &538 at the Rick store so you got it for a good price. How do you get notified of a preorder when they appear on ssense. I've been shopping and looking at that site everyday
I guess I made their threshold of having a sales adviser / rep. I asked him about the leather ones and If they will restock. He mentioned these then and did the preorder.

E283632B-76CD-4C10-9770-CE6D134DFB18.jpeg

F41E4738-C76A-4DCA-AF04-F1B96EB4D055.jpeg

Ngl this is tough af.

no surprise here from me but its way too busy

like the text under the pockets, it really has to be on both sides saying the same thing?

says amiri at least 4x and los angeles 3x

Half the stuff on SSense is mis-priced/underpriced.

I actually don't mind that Amiri jacket, but no chance in hell I'm wearing something with another man's name plastered across my back.

no surprise here from me but its way too busy

like the text under the pockets, it really has to be on both sides saying the same thing?

says amiri at least 4x and los angeles 3x

Nah this aint busy at all. Theres hella varsities that are way busier than this, not saying they look bad but just busier. I prefer this, busy but not too much at all.

You have. I just reached out asking if I could get on that pre-sale vibe. They basically told me I needed to get my bread up :lol:
I have a size 42. If I don’t end up keeping or liking them someone can get them here if it’s their size.

I have this dope Amiri flannel that I wore once and been chilling in my closet.

Apparently a BTS dude wore it… the only comment I got from someone about it when I wore it lmao

Back
Top Bottom