HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Still look goofy but you need that nba height to make them look decent.

Almost impossible to make those look decent. You could probably pull them off if you’re going to an anime convention or dressing up for Halloween.

Other than that, they are asinine and foolish.

sickk pickups man.

I’m definitely feeling these. Prada fw

1675908555421.jpeg

FoG fell off man. Jerry been putting out the same stuff for like 4 years now. Its nice…its just..the same. Literally. Need more streetwear FoG to come back.

Essentials and the over abundance killed FOG

That sht be on sale at the local shops

I like the idea of Essentials, basics you get when you need a new hoodie or sweats. So it coming out a few times a year isnt such a bad thing…for Essentials. But yeah agree, for FoG? Def killing it. Why get the FoG sweats when the Essentials is a fraction of the price. FoG sweats are much heavier and nicer quality but aint worth the premium over Essential sweats.

Ever since that Zegna collab Jerry doing this, like bruh mix in the streetwear type stuff. Do what Rhudes doing.

When you say any brand can just fall off a cliff, I disagree.

Brands like Prada, LV, YSL will always be timeless and will continue to thrive throughout these different generations. No way they get anywhere close to a cliff…atleast not anytime soon.

Brands like Rhude, Amiri, Palm angels, fall off a cliff because they thrive off trends. These type of brands have a shelf life.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom