HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

i mean, does it really matter? tacky to you? ok but you think the other millions of buyers of gucci thinks its tacky? most likely not

and there a lot of people with disposable income who loves MLB or the city the team represent, im not a big baseball guy either but id rock an LA Dodgers

gucci generated $10 BILLION in revenue last year
So u not into baseball but u gone spend all this money on baseball x Gucci?? I don’t get it lol. Just because it’s Gucci? And I’m not saying all is tacky I’m talking bout this collection. The jacket cool but stitching on sleeves look horrible .. my first comment was directed towards you but to the collection . It’s not personal

Anybody in Atlanta been to Antidote? Dope store…They have an Issey Miyake pop up until 6/19.

Just picked up a couple of pieces.

Last edited:
15% off neimans plus maybe a gift card w/ purchase. Am thinking about scooping up the unicorns. Anyone seen them in person? I’m a fan of the crazya** design. Not a fan of the dad/huge shoe look or whatever. Hoping these ain’t too massive in person.

Who makes this shirt?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-06-03 at 9.22.11 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-06-03 at 9.22.11 PM.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 683
**** I missed this.

Back online on SSense (scattered sizes).

Some new FW23 colourways:

Have to restrain myself because I find they are so damn uncomfortable compared to Ramones. Also lame they jacked up the prices this season.

Have to restrain myself because I find they are so damn uncomfortable compared to Ramones. Also lame they jacked up the prices this season.

Thank you for sharing. Finally got me a pair

Dope. They don’t have my size up there. I wear a 44.5 in mainline ramones and got a 45 in DKSHDW ramones. How do these fit in comparison to those?

there's a history of this behavior, he screwed many customers at the beginning of the brand by not shipping out items they ordered. He's actually notorious for the scams lol. I will wait to hear his side before calling him a fraud.

there's a history of this behavior, he screwed many customers at the beginning of the brand by not shipping out items they ordered. He's actually notorious for the scams lol. I will wait to hear his side before calling him a fraud.

I’ve known about this for awhile, not sure what other side there is. Dude invested like 50k for 20% and they had a falling out.

He owes the guy 20%. But technically as owner and CD, he can allocate funds as he pleases. And then come back and say the company made like 5k this year sorry.

This will probably end in a settlement.

I’ve known about this for awhile, not sure what other side there is. Dude invested like 50k for 20% and they had a falling out.

He owes the guy 20%. But technically as owner and CD, he can allocate funds as he pleases. And then come back and say the company made like 5k this year sorry.

This will probably end in a settlement.
I love when we make sense in this thread, well put.

He owes the guy 20%. But technically as owner and CD, he can allocate funds as he pleases.

But what he can't do is buy a Patek or RM for personal use using company funds and write it off as a marketing expense, which is what the suit is alleging.

Regardless, none of this surprises me at all.

Rhuigi aint been moving smooth too. Its been known for a while and the way he basically pays girls off

But what he can't do is buy a Patek or RM for personal use using company funds and write it off as a marketing expense, which is what the suit is alleging.

Regardless, none of this surprises me at all.

The funny thing is, he can rewrite the script as he pleases. He can just say he was doing R&D for a project, just like his Mclaren and Lambos.

I worked with them briefly but was paid on time as promised, so it doesn’t seem as though they were ducking anyone’s payments or that the company is in dire financial straits.

Just seems like a dumb beef, and he should’ve paid that 20% and shut him up from the get go.

Have to restrain myself because I find they are so damn uncomfortable compared to Ramones. Also lame they jacked up the prices this

Back
Top Bottom