HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Is this it for markdowns for the SSENSE sale? I see a jacket I want...idk if its final markdowns, I never check for sales here really.

rfx45 rfx45 did u size down two for your Prada boots .

I’m a 6 in my old Americans cup . I still got them and they fit or should I get a 6.5 to be safe like how is the toe and comfort .

Sorry to bother you sending my bday list out and need to make sure sizing is right .

Listen my friends ask for this I told them I don’t have anything cheap on my list they said send on .

You the man !!!

Ty so much !!!

Prada boots should I size down 2 or 1 ?

i size down 1 as well

1.5 down is possible on sneaker (i can fit in a 7.5 in the america cups when im usually a 9 in gats) but on boots that has less give, my wide feet and high instep works feels better the extra .5

for reference, the 7 is too small on america cups

if I compare i to nikes/jordans, size down 2

i wear a 10 in jordans/nikes and get an LV8 along with prada and gucci

but usually a 9 margiela/lanvin/givenchy/rick/balenciaga

then a size 10 in rhude/amiri

mcqueen and dior depends on the shoes

Ssense sale got plain Jane amiri price was really good over half off . I never wanted to pay retail .
They fit really good wonder why y’all always **** on them lol . The bottom is perfect !!!

These Valentino’s cool I really dislike the big *** V on the side but the other all shoe is cool . Nice deal as well . They fit great true to size .

0DDAEC57-8B33-45C8-B59F-6CB3A65E85B0.jpeg

IMG_7364.png

Ssense sale got plain Jane amiri price was really good over half off . I never wanted to pay retail .
They fit really good wonder why y’all always **** on them lol . The bottom is perfect !!!

These Valentino’s cool I really dislike the big *** V on the side but the other all shoe is cool . Nice deal as well . They fit great true to size .

0DDAEC57-8B33-45C8-B59F-6CB3A65E85B0.jpeg

IMG_7364.png
Most people into high end are hypebeasts and wear what others deem cool. Amiris are fire.

Back
Top Bottom