HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

^ I like those from afar. Don’t think I could pull them off but nice p/u. Would be interested to see the fit

IMG_0916.jpeg

They didnt have the green strap in Soho, was highly considering these purple ones though…

The damier print one is too much for my taste. Tried on the orange pair, eh idk. They did look better on feet than in hand though.

Dior is gonna milk those B33s but as long as they keep coming out with different textile combos like the corduroy ones I posted a few pages back, I'm copping every pair.

Dior is gonna milk those B33s but as long as they keep coming out with different textile combos like the corduroy ones I posted a few pages back, I'm copping every pair.
Yea I love those I just can’t bring myself to spend that much on them .

Barely any snow here but snow boots always look hella comfy.

white and black b57s look good imo but the diamond logo wouldve been pretty ill compared to the cd. Cd is just kind of a lazy approach

So yall know what happened to the whole Mihara ting from a couple weeks ago, gave up looking for them. My friend told me about this brand and I reached out to them and they sent me a free pair. Not bad, I actually like em alot. I like the details and whatnot on them. Prolly take off the pin, laces are nicely designed. Gives the same look I wanted from the Miharas and cant complain about free. Brand is housexvessel.

IMG_1740.jpeg

IMG_1742.jpeg

IMG_1743.jpeg

So yall know what happened to the whole Mihara ting from a couple weeks ago, gave up looking for them. My friend told me about this brand and I reached out to them and they sent me a free pair. Not bad, I actually like em alot. I like the details and whatnot on them. Prolly take off the pin, laces are nicely designed. Gives the same look I wanted from the Miharas and cant complain about free. Brand is housexvessel.

IMG_1740.jpeg

IMG_1742.jpeg

IMG_1743.jpeg
I like them!

boucle jacket on men looks a bit off to my eyes

pharrell been trying to get it off the ground by wearing the signature chanel tweed several times

from experience, they always looks awkward from your own point of view but most of the time they look fine

like the tripleS, i always feel ridiculous with them on but when i see them on someone in person they look good and not as oversized

you just got to embrace em

from experience, they always looks awkward from your own point of view but most of the time they look fine

like the tripleS, i always feel ridiculous with them on but when i see them on someone in person they look good and not as oversized

you just got to embrace em
I feel like u were right doe the soles of the ones I got too crazy . The wild part is I like them lol .

I should return and wait for one of these to go on sale ?

These soles are insanity lol . I gotta decide by this weekend when I have time to rerun .

Attachments

• B2F9CE01-88DC-4CEC-ABC9-CF32A9E0F9CD.jpeg
    B2F9CE01-88DC-4CEC-ABC9-CF32A9E0F9CD.jpeg
    714.8 KB · Views: 327
  • A41D978C-2A90-406C-B762-5B708435475F.jpeg
    A41D978C-2A90-406C-B762-5B708435475F.jpeg
    594.9 KB · Views: 564
that is a tough one, much taller than expected but maybe post a fit pic with it?

but you also dont want to force it so return em if you aren’t feelin em

that is a tough one, much taller than expected but maybe post a fit pic with it?

but you also dont want to force it so return em if you aren’t feelin em
Much taller !!!!!

Ok imma take some pics on Friday when I have time with some different pants .

Back
Top Bottom