HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

IMG_2644.jpeg

🤧

Got a brown LV monogram wallet as a gift. Is it too feminine? Looking on their website they do have a men’s wallet in that style. I didn’t get the receipt lol so I’d have to ask for it. I’d rather not cause it might be awkward doing so. Worth using?

I honestly think it’s fine - just a brown wallet with some light brown lettering. But I want y’all’s thoughts in case.

Got a brown LV monogram wallet as a gift. Is it too feminine? Looking on their website they do have a men’s wallet in that style. I didn’t get the receipt lol so I’d have to ask for it. I’d rather not cause it might be awkward doing so. Worth using?

I honestly think it’s fine - just a brown wallet with some light brown lettering. But I want y’all’s thoughts in case.

You good bro.. In my opinion its not feminine at all.

I have that same wallet. I bought it in 2010. I used it as my only wallet until a year ago.
20231104_105001.jpg

20231104_105008.jpg

20231104_105022.jpg

20231104_105031.jpg

I remember Bally’s back in the late 80’s - 90’s - in NOLA, dope boys were seen in them - we called them “animals”. It was our status symbol to own a pair - with a polo fit, slugs in the mouth and a gold name plate chain.

Still happening today. You’ll see the runners more than the uri’s because they didn’t keep them og, but ballys are still a thing.

Last night. I miss that era and I’m never letting go 😎

IMG_1621.jpeg

yall know i hate camo but p got me with the damoflage, probably mostly because its the pixelated look

1699116792159.jpeg

got to check out this varsity too in person too
1699116888421.jpeg

How was the varsity? Oversized fit still? The new collection does look nice. Dec. 1 is preorder

my bad, i meant “got to” as in “i have to” :lol:

havent actually seen it yet, i hope its not oversized, im really done with that era, not saying go back to skinny fit but just a regular fit for a varsity which is already billowy to begin with

havent actually seen it yet, i hope its not oversized, im really done with that era, not saying go back to skinny fit but just a regular fit for a varsity which is already billowy to begin with
I’m thinking it will be like that. Nothing seemed overly oversized on the runway. I really like the flare / bootcut denim too.

Did you get into the o/s era? Not a jab :lol: just always figured you stayed pretty much with your usual preference (more fitted).

i tried but just didnt like the silhouette on me and i admit it might be my styling where i look more like a slob, also why i never got into the hobo look kanye were peddling

been wearing more loose pants when im not wearing jeans but the tops mostly stay fitted

and since i dont sell anything, im always consider the new purchases that could work with what i already have

Someone please link me to some pants like this .

These are exactly what I been looking for . Not too big not slim just enough flare I can wear them big *** shoes I got lol .

Someone please link me to some pants like this .

These are exactly what I been looking for . Not too big not slim just enough flare I can wear them big *** shoes I got lol .

Have a jacket quality is pretty good . Check their flares

Have a jacket quality is pretty good . Check their flares
Ty but Wasup with their site I can’t even view it .

I see one pair that looks promising .

Edit *. I found the pants they are amiri .

Yea I’m not paying this price 😩.

Let’s hope for a sale later on .

Last edited:

Just browse SSENSE for black cargos and youll find something similar for sure.

Anyone have those gucci X adidas samba ?

I still want the blue and Gum sole pair .

I’ve seen sizes all over the place .

Most people say a half size down but then I see TT and a full size down .

Back
Top Bottom